Hello-new here

• Hi wveryone! I'm 37 year sold and ready to lose weight. It's taken me a while to get to this point,but now I'm ready. I have close to 70 lbs to lose. I had great results with south beach years ago when it first came out and got down to 134. My grandpa died and I just didn't care for a while. Now I'm in it for me, my daughter, my husband, and we are wanting to adopt so I want to be able to do fun stuff with my family. I'm also an emergency room/trauma nurse so I want to be able to be fit to take care of my patients.

So far on an, I've lost 9 lbs. I can't complain! I have 4 more days before phase 2. I guess I'm just scared of the big number I need to lose and I know I'll need support to get myself through this! Thanks for listening!

Indymom
    196/187/125
    5"2'
  • and congratulations on your weight loss so far!!
  • Welcome to the Beach! Big congrats to you on the amount you've already lost. Its not always easy, but if you stay on plan it definately works!
  • Welome back, Indymom! You've done this before, so you know you can do it again, and we're all here to give you the support and motivation you need. Good luck!
  • Thanks, everyone! Rivergirl-I have found it to be extremely hard and what it all comes down to is wanting it for yourself. Thanks for the encouragement, cottagebythesea and penmage!
  • Welcome!