SBD What's for Dinner?

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • Crockpot Creamy Mexican Casserole and roasted turnips
  • Last night we had Crispy Buffalo Tofu, roasted cauliflower, and roasted green beans. Tonight it's leftovers

Tomorrow we are celebrating Tim's job upgrade (long overdue) with sauteed scallops with garlic, farro with mushrooms, a new cabbage side dish from Kalyn, and some kind of dessert with raspberries
  • last night was NS marinara with sausage, shirataki noodles and sauteed veggies (mushrooms, onions, peppers)

tonight: Salmon patties, sweet potato fries, snap peas
  • ohhhh this looks like a tasty thread!! I'll post some of our Filipino dishes if it's alright?

As is their a thread for breakfast posts i'm always on the look for new tasty morning recipes because that's my duty to cook for my mother-in-law and soon to be husband

Nikki
  • Quote: ohhhh this looks like a tasty thread!! I'll post some of our Filipino dishes if it's alright?

As is their a thread for breakfast posts i'm always on the look for new tasty morning recipes because that's my duty to cook for my mother-in-law and soon to be husband

Nikki
    Welcome, Nikki, and we'd love to have you post some Filipino recipes! You can post them in our SBD Recipe section of this forum under the proper Phase.

You'll find an entire section of Phase I & Phase II Breakfasts in there, too.

We look forward to hearing from you, and good luck!
  • thank you!!
    Quote: Welcome, Nikki, and we'd love to have you post some Filipino recipes! You can post them in our SBD Recipe section of this forum under the proper Phase.

You'll find an entire section of Phase I & Phase II Breakfasts in there, too.

We look forward to hearing from you, and good luck!

ohhh thanks! Can I have a link to these threads? I don't want to get in trouble off-posting, but for here I can post dinner? I eat meat is it ok post meat recipes here?

Just want to ask ahead.

Thanks,
    Nikki
  • Nikki - as long as the recipes are South Beach friendly you can post any recipe. If you scroll up to the top of this forum you should see the recipes section. I can't wait to see your recipes! I'm always looking for something new.

It's Friday movie night so we are having Buffalo Chicken pizza on cauliflower crust. I'll probably make some kind of veggie side dish because I can never have too many veggies
  • Greek Lentil Casserole and Cauliflower, Carrot, and Parsnip Puree
  • Grilled chicken breast and creamed spinach
  • Oooh, cyndi, that puree looks delish. Is it?

I made meatballs - and the rest of the family had meatball subs, while I had them with moroccan tagine. Delish and very filling.
  • That puree is very good. I've also made the carrot parsnip version. We like both.
  • Tonights dinner was a nice warm bowl of chili.
  • Cauliflower crust Greek pizza with mushrooms, spinach, garlic, feta, and black olives. I'm experimenting with different recipes for the crust

Wednesday night we had Kalyn's Shrimp with slow roasted tomatoes and feta, lime roasted cabbage on the side
  • Last night was the old standby: Tacobake.
    Tonight: salmon filets and sweet potatoes.
  • Cyndi, thanks for posting those links. I will be making the lentil casserole next week