South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 09:29 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Ended up getting all chores and errands run yesterday, even power washed the front of the house and my car- they total mess up the road in front of our house and it is a dust bowl everytime a car drives by.

Not sure what is on our agenda this morning, they changed our church service from 10:00 a.m. to 9 a.m. and boy does that make a difference on whether or not we can all get up in time to make it. Might make it to the International Festival in St. Louis this afternoon.

Have a wonderful relaxing Sunday!!
Old 08-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Cyndi, I've had the best luck with my peaches by quartering them for the dehydrator. When I try doing halves, they dry unevenly, even when I rotate the shelves. Good luck!
Old 08-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Beth - Oooh, lucky, only the 2nd floor? LOL I lived in the dorms all 4 years of college. My first 2 years were on the 2nd floor...my last 2 years were on the 5th floor of a building whose elevator didn't work half the time. Sounds like you got him all settled in! I have moved 3 out of my house in the past 2 months. My younger brother, my nephew, and my nephew's girlfriend. The girlfriend eats like a bird, but those 2 boys can chow down! Tonight we're cooking 2 steaks and sweet potato hash...it will be 2 meals for each of us, w/ hash left over.

Twynn - Tell the dragon to quiet down, LOL I scrapped the plan for a hot air balloon flight IMMEDIATELY when I saw the price list. The whole point of camping, aside from the whole nature thing yanno, is to save all that $$$ you'd waste on a hotel. At $200 per person for a hot air balloon ride, we'd be blowing our budget way out of the water. I think I'll stick w/ the $5 tubing excursion down the river! I'd even spring for the $35 ziplining tour if I wasn't 15 pounds over the weight limit for it. >

It's my Friday...woot woot!
Closed Thread