Vacation is over! Back to the Beach!

• After six days of eating and drinking whatever I wanted and very minimal exercise, I have to say, I'm thrilled to be back!! I enjoyed all the crap I ate and the cocktails, but I have to say, I felt like crap most of the time and I gained SIX pounds!! Is this how I always felt in the past? When I ate whatever I wanted all the time? Bloated, foggy, achy, crabby, hung over?? It's amazing how eating right can make you feel so much better physically, emotionally, spiritually.
    So I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm THRILLED to be back on the Beach!! I'm starting back on Phase 1 today!
  • Welcome back!
  • welcome back!!!
  • I'm the same! On my vacation I ate whatever and boy did I feel different. Welcome back.
  • BAck to P 1 as well!
    I was on vacation last week as well. My breakfasts and lunches were all SB friendly, but I didn't worry about what I had for dinner- I'm a big crab dip fan, so we always had that! Thankfully, I walked most mornings and swan when the conditions allowed. I got on the scale this morning and was thrilled to see I only gained 2 pounds (I figured I'd be ok as long as it wasn't more than 5.)
    Still, I'm back on Phase 1 again to clean things up.
  • I'm impressed, Wonderlin! That's fantastic!! I'm definitely glad to be back on the wagon. I started back yesterday and already feel a million times better this morning!
  • It helps that I don't drink alcohol- that seems to be what always causes the gain for my friends! For me it's the crab dip that draws me in!
    It's amazing how just one day back on the beach makes us feel better!
  • It's always amazing to see how, to be blunt, GROSS you feel when you eat like you used to. I was so bloated just from those 2 days at the beach...and I came back weighing 5 pounds more. Thankfully 4.5 of that is gone now, but ugh! Good job getting back on track!!!
  • I'll be joining you! However, my vacation lasted a bit over 2 months... oops! Starting phase I tomorrow for a few days!
  • I took a week vacation and came back 6 pounds heavier. I did walk a lot and cycled, but that did not negate the very poor choices I made with food. I am not punishing myself (for once). A few days on P1 to re start and kick the cravings. We got this ladies
  • Quote: I am not punishing myself (for once).
    I love that, Jennifer! I made my mind up before I went on vacation that I wasn't going to freak out about food. I was going to enjoy my vacation and then hit phase 1 running when it was over. I think it was just the break I needed so I wouldn't get burned out. Also, it was quite an eye opener when I ended up feeling so crappy. I've been on Phase 1 for 5 days and I'm already back to where I was before my vacation.