South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 07:58 AM   #16  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. Survived the wedding and am now back to reality, The bride looked absolutely lovely and the flowers were the same. The food? Another story. It was easy to resist. Ever be at a wedding buffet where they served hot dogs? There was other stuff but it was not worth a visit.

Hot day again - seems like I've said that every day the past week. In a few minutes - and one more coffee - I'm going out to cut down some fake bamboo. Never let Japanese Knotweed invade your property. It's a thug! I'm also planning to freeze more strawberries because the season is drawing to a close. Next up is corn but I try not to be tempted by the stuff.

Enjoy your Sunday. I sure will!
Old 07-07-2013, 08:09 AM   #17  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

We have that stuff everywhere Ruth. It grew in all the areas Irene washed out. I don't think we will ever be able to control it here
Old 07-07-2013, 08:56 AM   #18  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning!
The heat wouldn't be bad here if the humidity wasn't so high. We run the AC on a high setting mostly for the dehumidifier aspect. And it seems t-storms are in the forecast almost every day.

Not much on the agenda today. I think I will finish my book and perhaps see if I am ready to accompany DH to the grocery store. I am actually glad the timing for this knee thing was such that I could have it done during the summer. That makes no pressure and no worry to hurry up and get better.

Scale moved down a little this morning. woo-hoo!

Here's to more coffee!
Old 07-07-2013, 10:15 AM   #19  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

The heat is rising but mainly it's the humidity that is getting bad now and thunderstorms every day.

I did hold off on steam cleaning the carpets and will do next weekend. I have a living room full of a couple of girls sleeping they set up a fort in there lol. They were laughing into the wee hours of the night, the rest will arrive today at 2 p.m. for the party. DD2 is so excited.

Enjoy your Sunday!!!!
Old 07-07-2013, 05:10 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Hey y'all! We just got back from camping, and I of course had to check in with the chicks. Of course, it's still raining, so we're waiting for it to stop to unload the camper! In one way, it was a great little trip. In another way, it was a mud bath with gnats on top . Thank goodness yesterday was a beautiful day except for a 5 minute rain.

Glad you liked the spinach, Xan! Ruth, do we get to see a pic!?!
Old 07-07-2013, 08:59 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Evening ladies!

Sounds like you had a fun trip Tammy! How does it feel to be back in civilization now?

Somehow I got conned into helping Mom weed the garden. Then I got mom-guilted into digging holes in aforementioned garden. My arms were shaking by the time I was done! Have I mentioned I have the upper body strength of a noodle?

On the upside, it did get rid of my appetite, so technically I'm skipping "dinner". Although Mom and I did go to a late-afternoon movie (I was GOOD!) and I had about 2 good handfuls of nuts with me. So that might have been dinner-ish.

It feels so weird knowing I'm not going into work tomorrow... hope I'll find something soon! My house is hot and boring

Hope you ladies enjoy the waning hours of your weekend. See you tomorrow!
Closed Thread