Day 7 Phase one

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Is this even possible??? I have lost 9 pounds in a week...9 pounds!
    Has anyone else had this happen and does it stay gone as long as your on plan??
  • I lost 10 pounds initially and even though I have definitely strayed from plan, I have not gained any back. Yay! So my answer is that usually losing weight isn't lateral and you have ups and downs but most likely if you stay on plan it will stay down.
  • Thank u Hanna You have done great
  • I wish! That's not the case for me! Lost 2 lbs week one.... Hoping for a woosh week 2.
  • I hope next week is woosh for u too
  • I lost 10 lbs the first week of phase 1 and 4 lbs the second week. I've done SB in the past and the p1 loss always stays off until I go completely off plan (minus the little daily fluctuations).
  • Thank u Hello Nurse
  • Some people experience a little gain at some point after that initial whoosh so don't be discouraged if that happens to you. Others find they plateau for a bit. Just keep on following the plan and think about the long-term.
  • Ended up with an 11.5 pound loss....ready for phase2
  • Christian that is awesome!!!
  • Great loss!! I am on day 4 and am down 3.2 lbs so far. I need to find a good fiber supplement though because things just aren't moving if you know what you mean
  • Brit,
    I've struggled with that as well. I've started taking an acidopholous supplement and I've also added chia seeds and flax seed to my diet. Those have helped. Also, and I think this helped the most, exercise.
    Congrats on the loss!
    -Tasha
  • Thanks Tasha, I will look into those
  • Congrats Christian! Good for you!
  • I use Psyllium Fiber in a Greek yogurt smoothie. Works like a charm