Thank heaven it's Thursday

• Wow, I am usually the one that doesn't post until 5 or 6 o'clock at night and I'm the first one here today?

Woke up to the 2nd sunny morning in a row. Gotta love that! Am looking forward to getting into the garden again this afternoon after work.

Have my OP lunch/snacks packed along with my thermos of coffee. Need to get moving out the door.

Wishing everyone a great day!
  • You are lucky for a sunny day...it was a wicked thunderstorm that woke me up this morning! Definately not a good day for a walk, although i'm not sure when I'll get it done later.

The boss is on vacation this week, so I work a full day today and tomorrow, and (darned it) Saturday as well. I might be a bit tired by then! Since it's supposed to be a nasty day today, it's not so bad having to stay inside though.

Three days down on phase I. It's funny how easy it is to do now, since I'm used to leaving out grains a bunch anyways. It's just not as easy for the weight to go down! It's always the weekends that are tough for me.

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Thanks Beth for starting us off. Kudos for pre planning OP snacks

Tammy, I don't enjoy working weekends either. Sadly my schedule I always work one day on the weekend. Rain here too so no ride outside. My poor bike misses me lol

DS is coming over today (no finals) He was accepted into a program for His senior year of HS. I think he will love it. They have two separate weeks of backpacking in the Catskills. How cool is that.

Well time for some java and make a rainy day to do list. Have a great day
  • Hi there, Beth and Tammy! I've been up for a while and my take on our weather is not good as it's clouded over. The icon shows a rainy cloud on top of a sun and methinks they are right. I may go out shortly, fighting clouds of mosquitoes, and try to get some more plants into the ground.

The great news is that my dogyard fence is finally done. When I let Jazz out without the long lead yesterday afternoon, he just stood there at the top of the deck steps waiting for me to clip him on. When I told him to go, he raced around the yard at top speed and checked it out. When he was on the lead, he'd just go down the steps, do his thing and then slink back into the house. Then he'd get into his bed and pout! He's a happy pup now.

I have to get the Mill paychecks ready today but that's my only must-do, I think. No doubt something else will manage to fill in my time though. I am going to have to work at the Mill Saturday morning selling bread and flour so intend to make good use of my time the next few days doing "me" things.

Have a great day, chickies.
  • Good morning Crappy internet, be back later when using free WiFi somewhere
  • Good morning.

We decided to take our broken microwave to a shop for an official estimate. Waiting to hear, hopefully today. So I made my flax muffin as a pancake. Amazing how different the texture is and how much it seemed to cry out for syrup just by that small change.

DH and I are going to hike this morning and try an unpaved trail for the first time. We have to drive about 20 minutes to get there. My calves are sore from either the last hike or just from walking anymore since my gait is probably all messed up with this darn foot issue.

Have a great day.
  • Good morning

My days off poolside were a no go. I dropped DH off, spent the night then drove back over early to accompany Kirks DD to our trusted auto mechanic for an accurate diagnosis if her vehicle. Since she's supposed to drive it to Minnesota in six weeks for her wedding it would be nice to know if we need to replace the engine, just the head gasket or if someone has totally lead her off course. I just arrived so thought I'd say hi and now I better get my groceries out of the car.

Have a great day everyone, and Beth, thanks for starting us up this morning
  • Hello lovelies! I am doing well.