South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 12:18 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Hello ladies! Welcome Paulina! SBD is the bomb! I am on Day 9 and no cravings.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:13 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Just popping in while I have a second. I didn't read anybody's posts, but I did see we have a newcomer. Welcome to the beach, Paulina!!!

Oh ladies...I am way too old for all that I did this weekend, LOL Friday night I had my nephew's girlfriend's graduation. Saturday morning I had my nieces graduation, followed by her celebration lunch, followed by shopping for the dual graduation party that night. Party, DD duties, and hunch punch making was finally behind me around midnight last night. Today has been a day of relaxation, thankfully.

Hope everybody is having a good weekend. I've got some tequila lime chicken marinating right now, waiting to go on the grill. I've got brown rice steaming so I can mix it up w/ some broccoli and cheese. And I'm going to make some zucchini puffs, too. Nomz!!!
Closed Thread