South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 07:18 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning ladies. Lazy morning here after the festivities of yesterday. It was nice to see my parents; DS1 walked across the stage and is now ready for the next stage of life. Today I am certain DH and I will end up taking the truck over to help him move out the last items from his apartment. There's a chance of an afternoon shower so we'll have to keep an eye out for that.

Hit the grocery store last night, but now I need to plan the week's menus and see if I have to return to the store!

Off to find coffee. Hope everyone has a great day on the beach!
Old 05-19-2013, 08:14 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Morning ladies!

Remember how I said I was doing a 1-week refresher of phase one? Yeah... that didn't happen. I didn't plan out menus and snacks enough, and by the time I got home from work (after having eaten lunch at 11) I was starving and turned to... takeout pizza! Which is clearly not the goal.

So I've actually planned this week, and am GOING to be successful. I may end up doing the full two weeks, just to be sure.

We went out to dinner last night to celebrate my brother attaining his associate's degree, and ooooh was it yummy! I had to eat one of the appetizers as my entree since it's a meat-fest type place, and there were no other vegetarian options. So I ended up with a bowl of French Onion soup and a plate of baked brie with crackers and fruit (omg deliciousss!)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Old 05-19-2013, 10:52 AM   #18  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Woke up here late but was up for a few hours during the night since DH couldn't sleep. So no church this morning since we are running so late, not sure what is on the agenda but need to finish by vacuuming the carpets everything else was accomplished.

Enjoy your day!
Old 05-19-2013, 01:48 PM   #19  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone!
I've been mostly off-line the last couple of days.
I'm headed back home having to work tomorrow I left DH behind... And brought the dog.
I'm about 30 miles into my trip and needed to stop and get muffins for my mom so I thought I'd say hi.
From the looks of things I'm going to get snowed on today whoopee!
Enjoy what's left of your weekend!
See y'all tomorrow!
Old 05-19-2013, 03:26 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon, ladies. Just popping in to say hello. Been a busy weekend. My friends, Varonika and Ike, got married yesterday. I got about 3 hours of sleep once I got home from work and then I was off and running for the rest of the day. Got my hair done (my stylist doesn't do "updos" but she made an exception for me), had lunch w/ a friend, and then got all dressed up and ready to go. The wedding was a blast...honestly one of the most fun weddings I've ever been to. Came home around 10:30 at night and crashed!!!

Everybody else pooped out on me, so we didn't go to the Autism Walk as planned this morning. Trying to make plans for dinner out tonight and, at some point, I need to get the groom's cigars and leftover liquor back to him before he leaves for Costa Rica w/ his lovely bride in the morning! Hope everybody is having a great weekend!!!

Here's a pic from the wedding. This is as girly as I get, but I think I cleaned up well, LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Varonikas wedding.jpg (15.9 KB, 18 views)
Old 05-19-2013, 03:29 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Oh...and yes, that is a sunburn, LOL We spent 4 hours learning to shoot at an outside firing range and I had on no sunblock. Not my best decision, LOL
Old 05-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

U look good, Nat!
Old 05-19-2013, 05:44 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

You look beauteous Natasha!! *whistle*
Old 05-19-2013, 08:21 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Natasha!!! Look at you, you're gorgeous! You aren't supposed to upstage the bride, you know
Old 05-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Hubba Hubba!!! Natasha you look amazing!!! Quick hello Read everyone's posts. Glad to hear everyone enjoyed their weekend. First day back, boy that alarm clock goes off early!! When you are off for a few weeks, it is easy to forget how heavy the gun belt and vest can be! I'll just think of it as strength training lol. Sweet, SB friendly, dreams
Closed Thread