Sunflower seeds

• Just started SB Super Charged today. So far so good. I have question regarding sunflower seeds. I bought the ones in the hull. How many of those would equal the allowed amount of seeds without the hull? BTW I am on phase 1.
  • I guess you'll have to shell them and measure them. The Phase I list in the FAQ above says
    Quote:
    Sunflower Seeds - 3 TBS (1 oz)
  • I'd think you would be safe if you measured out 3 TBS of the ones in the shell b/c they take up more room than the shelled ones. I'm weird b/c I really don't like the shelled ones.
  • Hello
    Natasha your weightless is awesome! Did you lose it all on the SB diet? How long did it take you?
  • Quote: Natasha your weightless is awesome! Did you lose it all on the SB diet? How long did it take you?
    Aww, thank you!!! I have fallen off the wagon a couple of times, unfortunately, so I haven't progressed as much as I could have by now. I had actually gotten down to 251 (total loss of 95 pounds) in a timespan of about a year.

All was done w/ SBD and regular exercise. It's the only "diet" that has EVER worked for me and I honestly feel like it's the most easily applicable to a regular lifestyle. Because it was such a drastic change for me (ermm, and the Phentermine, LOL), I dropped 45 pounds in the first 2 - 2 1/2 months (I don't remember exact dates...I started mid-April and went back to the doctor late June).

Right now I have been on SBD for 3 years w/ a huge plateau the past 2 years. I'm sure a lot of that has to do w/ me not changing up my exercise (I'm an elliptical fanatic). I'm trying to fix that now.