South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 08:56 AM   #16  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

to our daily Xena2013! I say hello here every morning. Great friends and it really helps me to set my "intention" for the day.

We got up early and teamed up. The apple slab pie is baking (7# apples) and we had great fun making it. I bought a peeler/corer/slicer at BB&Beyond. It made apple preparation fun! Potluck, church and then hopefully some rest. Tomorrow is travel day already!

Happy Easter (or Sunday) whichever suits you best!
Old 03-31-2013, 01:17 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Twynn- Aww! Your daughter sounds adorable. I hope the Easter Bunny drew himself a map!

Debbie- Apple slab pie? Sounds yummy! When my mom makes apple pie I always sneak a couple apple slices after they've been sugared/cinnamon-ed. Getting fruit every day is important, you know. *nods*

Xena2013- Welcome!

I have to confess, I'm going to be horribly off plan today. Mom has a bread recipe that ONLY gets brought out at Easter (I requested it for my birthday dinner one year. No dice.) and I've been looking forward to it pretty much since LAST Easter. But I promise I won't go crazy and eat a whole loaf by myself!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter, if you celebrate, or Sunday if you don't!
Closed Thread