Tra-la-la Tuesday, March 5

• Good morning! Checked the weather forecast and see we are having sunshine and above freezing temperatures so I felt like singing ... until I checked the long range forecast and see snow over the next two weeks. For some reason, this winter seems incredibly long. I guess I should have gone for a dose of warmth at the end of February instead of the end of January.

Managed to survive my quilting biddies meeting with out bleeding on a quilt. This morning I plan to take a shower with my left hand in a surgical glove since I'm not supposed to get the hand wet. Wish me luck.

Paul, my contractor, and his new electrician are coming this morning to install a propane generator that will turn on automatically when the power goes off. I have a high maintenance gas one that I'm hoping to sell. All it needs is a battery. Let me know if you want it and I'll mail it to you. I'll have to send two strong guys to carry it, not those wimpy cabana boys but bug beer guzzling guys.

Later today, I plan to get slightly caught up on sewing niggles and some filing. It should be nice in the studio with the suns streaming in the south window. I'll be dreaming of Spring.

• Your cheery post really brightened my day, Ruth. We're supposed to get "something" tomorrow, but the weatherpeople still can't make up their minds whether we're going to get 4-7" of snow, or nothing at all. I'm supposed to stay overnight with the girls since C&R have plans in the city, but their plans may be canceled.

I'm off for a hair appointment before going over to the farm, and it will be a short day so I can go spend some time with Mom since it looks like I won't be able to get up there tomorrow.

Have a terrific Tuesday, everyone!
  • Good morning,

We are getting snow today, I am with you Ruth and Cottage I am ready for Spring. We are going to be getting away at the end of this month so I keep thinking about that. My boss is in Hawaii on a cruise right now, I am so jealous of her lol

I decided to do wfh today since it is snowing and I only had one meeting that I can call into. Supposed to have Awana tonight if they do not cancel due to snow.

Have a great day everyone
  • Good morning fly-by I slept in a little and hit the work stuff the minute I got up. I am ready for a gardening thread, I think it's time

It's Town Meeting Day so a little odd in some places. Off I go
  • good morning. I am not doing good with checking in daily. I feel I am slipping as I get into my busy time of the year. I am going to have to really plan and stay on top of this. At least I am getting added steps working in our greenhouse and it is so nice to see signs of spring in there!

Take care!
  • Good Morning Everyone! I am just flying by to check fingers and Mamas and to hear about the snow. I am no longer jealous and am ready for spring too. Made the MIM this morning for the first time and it was good. Certainly easy and the 2 year old LOVES it. Suppose to have a play date this morning if the other Mom wants to brave the germs in my house. We have had colds for over a week now. Everyone sounds as if the are doing well, I hope you all have a great day! Of the clean.
  • Good morning.

I've added to my injuries today - had a horrible cramp in my calf so now it is still sore. The good news is that discomfort walking makes it so I don't feel my foot injury So... no yoga today. No cardio yet either.

DH and I are running some errands today (cell phone stuff, Natural Grocer store for my favorite chicken sausages...). We are also going to pull the trigger and book the last leg for our July Alaska trip: the flights home. My gracious mom offered to give us frequent flier miles to upgrade to first class so we can sleep better on the red eye leg. I guess I need to now research travel insurance.

Enjoy your day.
  • Hi !
    At work... Got called on early

Karen, ouch...sorry!
  • I've been trying to get on all day to no avail - and I am getting tons of spam to my diet blog Happy Tuesday all. Wanna hit send before it goes poof again!
  • Good evening, ladies...just popping in to say hello. My house here in Georgia is officially on the market today, so hopefully I'm another step closer to moving on to Massachusetts.

Aside from that, I've just been working. Got a hair appointment at 3 PM tomorrow to get a trim and some highlights, woot woot!!!

Oh, and last but not least...

New motivational tool...a series of alarms on my phone, LOL It's worked...I've gotten up the past 2 days that I've had these alarms and done my crunches.

• Yippee it's my Friday and I am going home unscathed lol Still a busy day at work. We too are expecting wet heavy snow. Tomorrow I hope to go to Kohls to buy a tart pan. Going to make the Apple tart with pecan crust. Guess I better buy pecans too! Been doing well staying OP. be back tomorrow have a good night
  • Hello everyone!!! Natasha great job getting your house on the market. I hope it is an easy process. I know all of you in the north are ready for some warmer weather. We only get snow 1 time a year if we are lucky. EVERYTHING shuts down and we play outside until we run out of pants and shoes. My laundry room piles high with wet clothes, but the pictures and fun are worth it!

I am sick of garbanzo beans and turkey lettuce wraps. Sorry to complain. I am planning on making a couple of soups tomorrow. I know I need to sit down and plan some variety. Tomorrow the children will be in school until noon and I will have some time to organize and think out the next few weeks.

Have any of you tried e mealz? Their low carb menu looks like it may work.

I look forward to the daily threads!
    Ashley