Wednesday, Hump Day, SBD Daily for 11/7

• Good morning! I'm needing some good, strong coffee after staying up late last night, and then waking up this morning to SNOW in the forecast! I'm going to try to leave work early, just in case the roads get bad and I have to spend the night. Normally I wouldn't mind, but today's my birthday and I want to be home.
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!

I just had to get that out. Isn't that awesome...snow on your birthday?!?! LOL...I would like that!

I have a shorter day, but the kids only have a 1/2 day of school. I haven't figured out what to do yet...ooooOOooh, maybe the library!?! We have an awesome library, for such a little town.

Have a great day all, and esp. you Linda!
  • Thanks, Tammy! I hope it gets better. Seems like everyone here at home forgot about me.
  • Jerks! Peckerheads! Other unmentionables! How dare they "forget" your birthday! I'll sic my fierce dogs on them! It's a good thing Mother Nature remembered and gave you beautiful snow for YOUR Day!

Here's a special treat I whipped up this morning.

Actually I just got up. After a bad night, I shut off the alarm and slept. So much for gym once again! Coffee and Aleve will make me feel human again.

Gotta do that now and work on it!
  • Awwww, those are adorable! Does the pup come with the pupcakes, too?
  • Happy Birthday Linda !!!!!!

Ruth, your doggie looks like my Coconut, albeit a lot cleaner. The picture is adorable. Sadly you could not trust either of my dogs around food or me for that matter lol. Hope the knee feels better after Aleve

Snow is in our forecast too, just what we don't need. Mother Nature is still angry hmmm.

Another long day at work, followed by picking up my groceries and getting chicken and broccoli soup in the crock pot. At least I stayed OP yesterday. I have three pieces of Halloween candy in case of emergency lol. I have not opened them, but keep them close by. It has become the running joke at work. Lack of sleep makes for cranky Sergeants. Not to mention the hot flashes lol. I have been retaining water like crazy lately (way too much sitting). Cannot wait to be off for a few days to feel normal again.

OK this cranky Sergeant needs more coffee Have a snow free day.
  • Happy birthday, Linda!

Ruth - Those cupcakes are soooo cute.

I have nothing on my schedule today Okay, exercise. And I'm hoping for a nap. And I need to get groceries. But other than that - nothing!

My doctor's appointment yesterday was kind of good news and bad news. The positive is that they guy seems competent and like he is familiar with the condition I might have. The negatives are that he agrees it is a likely diagnosis but, as I knew from my online research, needs a biopsy, which he couldn't do because he needs special equipment because of the location in my mouth. So I go back tomorrow. And then it takes 2-3 weeks to get results. But at least I feel like I am making very slow progress now.

Have a great day, everyone.
  • Happy Birthday, Linda!

We had a nice trip over yesterday. The pool is closed today for cleaning so I think I'll try to relax this morning and fit a bike ride in later.

Cute cupcakes, Ruth!

Karen, I'm glad you like the new DR and hope you will find some answers.

Jennifer, when are you going to get some days off??

Ok, off to find a smoothie!
  • Good morning,

Linda- maybe they have a surprise for you later

Ruth- those are so cute

Jekel- what are they saying about the north easterner headed your way just snow?

Karen- hope you get a correct diagnose

Debbie enjoy your day

to everyone else

I have been eating clean since last Thursday and feel so much better for it, the scale is being stubborn and not moving but I don't care, I figure eventually it will start moving down with out sugar and processed foods in my system.

Tonight I have to clean another section of DD's room- I think I am going to buy a few storage containers so DD1 can put some of her items she doesn't need (old prom dresses and graduation items) in storage until she moves out in a few years.

Have a great day everyone!
  • Debbie, Saturday I took a vacation day (hopefully it won't get canceled)

Pearlrose, snow by me (neighbors confirm it has started). Raining, not too hard, in the city. It is just a nasty raw day. It is supposed to be quite windy later. Nassau has evacuated Long Beach again. Went through there on my way to Island Park. The ocean met the bay during the hurricane, flooding several towns. There is sand everywhere in very large drifts. Still no power, heat, gas, food services in that area. So many are still staying in their homes because simply they have no place else to go. I grew up on eastern Long Island. I miss living by the beach, but after this week I would not take that chance again.
  • BAAAAHAHAHAHA Ruthie said "peckerheads."

Happy birthday Linda!

OP and tempted tremendously. Cupcakes and Christmas candy (candy cane Hershey kisses, anyone?) are right behind me at work. Trying my best to have willpower (my brain keeps telling me that one won't hurt.) Otherwise still in pain and unable to take time off for a doctor visit, so going to continue self-medicating in the evenings and trying to deal.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Lisa
  • LOL I'm still laughing at "peckerheads." Sorry I've been scarce, ladies, but I've been *ahem* pre-occupied. I somehow have ended up finding myself a boyfriend. Still in the VERY early stages right now as we're still getting to know each other.

Happy Birthday, Linda!!! Hope it was a good one!!!
  • Also, is anybody else as glad as me that the election is over with??? Now if we can get through the next few days of people being butthurt b/c their candidate didn't win, my Facebook news feed can finally return to normal. LMFAO