South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 07:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Friday SBD Chat for 9/21

Good morning!

Just Ruthie and I are up and sitting here with our coffee.

Ruth is off shortly to meet a friend from her garden forum for breakfast, and the rest of us are going to go pick up some groceries, then lunch and browsing the shops.

Come and join us with a coffee before starting your day.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning Cottage! I figured it was Cyndi tip toeing in here this am, glad to see you joined us. Are you enjoying your mod's weekend?

I don't work til 2 today (YAY!), and the DH took off, he only had 2 more hours and decided to skip those as well. Could it be....a date?!? LOL. We were going to take the pup on a hike (um, he doesn't really like her, but deals with it), but she seems to be having a bad morning , so maybe DH and I will go on a bike ride instead.

I looked, and our schedule is packed until thursday of next week! Holy cow, when do we slow down?!? I work tomorrow, then a neighborhood party Saturday pm, then a spay clinic on Sunday. Fun, but tiring!!

Mmmm, got some medium roast starbucks at the discount store, and it is nice and strong for me!!
Old 09-21-2012, 07:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning. Tywnnb good luck with your hectic schedule.

Cottage sound like the ladies are having a nice time. Ahh relaxing with coffee sounds so good right now.

Need to P1 for a few days. Noticed I have been grazing lately. I know I have been riding longer and harder than before and use this as an excuse to forudge in the evening. I have to laugh though, last night I devoured a bag of Beanitos! I guess it is better than an ice cream binge. TOM has been wreaking havoc on my diet too. sigh the joys of perimenopaus. Looking forward to being off tomorrow. Going for a bike ride then my friend son's baseball game. Then back to work Sunday
Old 09-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #4  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Afternoon ladies!

It sounds like you are doing well. So glad! I am hanging in. Not much to report outside of my post. And since I can't do much, I am just excited to get out and do a bit of food shopping so I can cook again (lots of mostly on plan microwave meals for me since I can't stand)!!!

Wow, I've gotten boring, lol.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good evening, ladies. I thought I was home free last night and wasn't going to have to go in to work...I get woken up from my nap at 8:45 PM asking me to come in to work a roadblock. That'll learn me, huh???

I will say, though, I enjoyed my day off. I had my dental cleaning and scheduled a filling for a few weeks from now and then my mom and I did some shopping and had a nice dinner out together. It's been a long time since we've done that and our relationship has been pretty strained lately, so it was really nice for it to be like old times again.

As for today, I'm working another roadblock. BUT I took 2 vacation days for the rest of the weekend, so I'm having me a mental health vacation effective 0530 hrs tomorrow morning. I've also taken inventory on some of the people in my life and decided to end two 15 year friendships. That was hard, but it needed to be done.

Anyway, I hope you ladies are doing well. Have a good weekend!!!
Closed Thread