Phase 1 plateau

• I just started week 2 of Phase 1 and my weight loss has plateaued. I lost 4 lbs in the first 4 days, but haven't seen the scale move at all since then. It's a little discouraging. Is this typical? I'm wondering since I only have 10 lbs left to lose if I should move on to Phase 2 now, or stick it out with Phase 1 for another week.
  • It was typical for me but then I wouldn't have know if I didn't weigh mid week. LOL.

Make sure you are eating enough veggies. Make sure they are OP. Get your water. Just a little thought, are you constipated? Bump up your metabolism with some exercise during the day and don't eat withing 3 hrs of bed time.

HTH
  • I think that completing a full phase 1, regardless of amount of weight loss desired, is crucial to eliminating cravings. So, more experienced folks can chime in but my vote would be to finish the full 2 weeks. I also have only 10 lbs to lose but plan to complete the whole thing too!
  • Yes, this happens to many of us. My personal theory is that the initial whoosh is mostly water and your body is adjusting during the rest of PH1. I'd suggest you stick with it because one of the benefits of the full two weeks is to reduce or cut cravings.