The South Beach Web Site... Are you a member?

• I am looking into starting the South Beach diet and have signed up for a trial version membership on the south beach website. I cannot say I am getting too much from it. Is anyone a member of this site and what are your opinions of how helpful it is to follow the diet?

Thanks,
    Shannon
  • I checked out the site and decided to just do SB with the book and the additional cookbook. Don't think I've missed much of anything by not being on the site.
  • Shannon,
    I was a member a long time ago. I get everything here that they offered. Support both emotional and technical. Recipes. Smiles and fun.

My suggestion, 3fc does it all especially if you read more then just South Beach.
  • Hi Shannon,

I did the free trial and didn't find anything useful that I would wish to pay for. I made the mistake of forgetting to cancel and when I tried the next day after my free trial there was no way they would offer me a refund. I won't do that again.
  • I checked it out but didn't think it could offer me more than the folks on here and the books.
  • I too signed up for the trial, didn't find anything useful and tried to cancel exactly 14 days or whatever the trial period was. Unfortunately I had signed up on the weekend and they didn't answer on the weekend and my credit card was charged. The good news is they did refund me when I explained this, so they do get kudos for that.

I do have their app on my iPad, which delivers a tip and or recipe every day and I still get the daily emails which are nice to read over occasionally. They usually have a recipe or food advice. The app apparently costs 2.99 or so, which isn't bad.