South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 05:45 AM   #16  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning I don't need to be up this early, just am. It's a 4:30 wake-up week The orioles are very active this morning so I'm enjoying watching them. I like mornings, just not this early. I'm off to work in a couple of hours. It's a longer day then I'm off for three days so I can head to NY. I'm going to surprise my Mom with a visit for her birthday.

Thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday. To be honest, I'm just glad the day is over.

Looks like another rain free day I will have to get out for a walk or ride after work.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:18 AM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning! This earlybird stuff is getting old! Why the heck can't I sleep in past 5 like some people can?

Cyndi, I do understand about getting through yesterday. "Firsts" are always hard.

Church this morning and then I may be able to do a bit of gardening before the noon-hour chicken BBQ at the Fairgrounds IF we don't get the predicted rain. Those plants I bought Thursday are still sitting on my potting table. If it rains, I'll just bite the bullet and do the darned annual financial report for the Mill AGM on Tuesday. It'll be good not to have the usual photo finish!

Delightful dinner at the Farm last night with my sister, her DH and cousin Cathie with her guy. I do love my family and need to spend more time with them. Sister Joan is always on the go though - she's off to Brazil next week, Newfoundland in July and then ??? I have great trouble keeping track.

Time to give my cuddly dog family some couch time before I get organized for Church. Need to get some more Paul Newman - the Italian Roast just isn't the same.

Have a good "day of rest" even if you don't!
Old 06-10-2012, 06:29 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Mmmmmm! Me and Wolfgang are enjoying our early mornings, but I'm still keeping Paul around, too.

It's warm and muggy here already and supposed to climb into the 90s by noon. Summer's here! I'll get all my chores and gardening done this morning and spend some time with Mom so I can free up the afternoon for pool time.

I tweaked a wonderful new rhubarb recipe yesterday to make it SBD friendly with rhubarb picked fresh from my garden, and it turned out amazing. I'll have to post the recipe for you.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #19  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

A full day yesterday and I'm already up and at 'em. Kirk is still in alot of pain so the majority of my time is spent keeping him company. He's sleeping right now so I've been getting some chores done...watering outside and even digging a few weeds. My body says it's smoothie time. Yum. I'm glad I have that great habit anchoring my food plan. I never need to make a decision about food in the morning I just do it. I'm off to get a few more things done. I wish I could declutter my office. It seems to be the ending point for everything. Oh, well.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Old 06-10-2012, 12:02 PM   #20  

Good morning everyone! My Sunday is off to a fabulous start. I surprised the heck out of myself when I didn't have to twist my own arm to try a new exercise DVD this morning so I'm pretty thrilled with myself today, lol. While I waited for my face to return to a reasonably human colour afterwards (I get SO red in the face when I do cardio!) I brushed the cats and then vacummed...productive day so far! Now I'm off to the showers and then plan to inhale a giant salad Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Old 06-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #21  

S/C/G: maintaining

Gotta love internet in the car!

My son's shipment yesterday arrived after 3pm; it was a long day of sitting and waiting and wondering. We helped him situate the big furniture and hang pictures and hit the road after 5pm, leaving him with his girlfriend who'd driven up from Philly that day.

I unexpectedly started crying when I hugged him goodbye; I guess it finally hit me that he's now officially relocated halfway across the country.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:51 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 189/173/147

karen it is hard when your kids relocate, but if they are anything like mine they keep coming back, my eldest has just moved back into my house for the forth time. I keep telling him he is 38 and should be standing on his own 2 feet but he takes no notice LOL
Closed Thread