Just For Today

• JUST FOR TODAY ---------three little words that have the potential to carry a big punch. We can do anything just for a day, can't we????? YES WE CAN!!!!

So here is a spot to come and challenge ourselves. Are you struggling with something--- big or small whatever is hard right now------you can get through it ----one minute, one hour, one morning, one afternoon, one night------JUST FOR TODAY. And coming here and making ourselves accountable to ourselves and each other is a great motivation to get through that tough time whatever it is.

So-----JUST FOR TODAY -------------what is your just for today??? You can do it---and so can I!!!!!

• I think you just started one! I've edited your post and thread title.
  • Just for today ... I will carry a water bottle with me wherever I go and drink from it.
  • Just for today...I will eat only when hungry
  • YIPPY!!! Thank you Ruth!!

Just for today, I will eat more veggies with dinner!
  • Just for today, I will drink 8x8 (this is a big struggle for me)
  • I struggle with drinking water as well. So, just for today I will drink 64 oz of water.

Love this thread.....I can do ANYTHING for one day, too
  • Just for today - I will avoid anything containing sugar or honey or malitol! (Somebody made cookies for the tea party yesterday using malitol!)
  • Just for today I will copy Ruth
  • Just for today, I will set my timer fro 30 minutes and drink some water when it rings.
  • Just for today...I will replace my Phase II 'occasional' wine with mineral water. (because occasional is slipping back into daily, and one is slipping back into 2)
  • Just for today I will drink 64oz of water.
  • Just for today.....I will drink 64 oz of water.