3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   I had it all... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/246129-i-had-all.html)

mzKiki 10-29-2011 09:58 PM

I had it all...

The sexy outfit, just the right boots, the reservations (made a month ago), a strapping DH to share it all with. My Bday weekend was all planned, then a freak October Snow storm!!!! I mean come on Snow in October!? So I'm in my pj's watching America's Most Wanted. Not bad, but still.
What are you guys doing tonight?
On the other hand, I don't have the guilt associated with an off plan meal!

CyndiM 10-29-2011 10:13 PM

listening to snow thudding off the roof and hoping our power stays on :)

Happy birthday weekend!

magrat0315 10-29-2011 10:31 PM

Watching football and debating about turning up the thermostat...such an exciting life I lead!

Hope you have a great Birthday!

miniDoodles 10-29-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzKiki (Post 4089505)
The sexy outfit, just the right boots, the reservations (made a month ago), a strapping DH to share it all with. My Bday weekend was all planned, then a freak October Snow storm!!!! I mean come on Snow in October!? So I'm in my pj's watching America's Most Wanted. Not bad, but still.
What are you guys doing tonight?
On the other hand, I don't have the guilt associated with an off plan meal!

This is my 2nd week here @ 3 fatchicks, it seems nice, I need more buddies like you all :). It was 50* in Michigan today & sunny, so I stacked firewood :carrot: while my hubby was off in the woods cutting trees. He came in, ate & crashed on the sofa. I ate 6 cookies :(. I'm bored & getting ready for bed.
I'm sooo sorry about your night, weather :devil:. Looks like you get to have Your B.Day celebrated :hug: again next weekend. It could be worse, the electric could be out. HAPPY Birthday :smug:! I'm sure You will get some awesome gifts :cool:.

124chicksinger 10-29-2011 11:21 PM

stuck in all day by the same freak storm....out front a tree lost branches due to the weight....just missed Hubby's car (thank goodness). Very wet heavy snow. Weird indeed.

cottagebythesea 10-30-2011 06:44 AM

"Happy Birthday!" So sorry that your birthday plans had to be canceled. Hopefully you can reschedule your celebratory dinner out for another time.

I spent yesterday happily baking and cooking away, and keeping my fingers crossed that the power didn't go off. It flickered all day, but never went off for more than a few minutes. Hubby and I played a great game of Scrabble after supper, while watching "Gold Rush" reruns.

Might venture out today, after the black ice melts off the roads.

jerseygiiirl 10-30-2011 08:59 AM

We were stuck on a plane for 10 hours cause of this damn storm!!! Brutal!!!! Supposed to land at 6pm in Newark and didn't get home till 2am!! UGH, snow'tober, who would have thunk it!

pear_fairy 10-30-2011 09:08 AM

Awww Happy belated Birthday! Maybe just postpone and do once the weather calms down? Then it is like you get 2 birthdays!

jerseygiiirl 10-30-2011 09:12 AM

oh and Happy Birthday!!!!

murphmitch 10-30-2011 11:18 AM

Hope you had a Happy Birthday!

jenne1017 10-30-2011 11:19 AM

Happy Happy Birthday!
:bday2you::bday2::woo::balloons::gift::hb:

Snow has cleared here, hope so in Jersey too! Looks like you are going to just have to have birthday WEEK!!!!

Chelby29 10-30-2011 12:09 PM

Happy Birthday! Save your sexy outfit for next weekend. :)

mzKiki 10-30-2011 01:42 PM

Thanks guys, my bday is actually today!!! Just had the fun stuff planned for yesterday. Tentatively rescheduled for next Saturday.

Lexxiss 10-30-2011 03:57 PM

Happy Birthday weekend!