• Share your meal plans here!

• Ph II

B: 2 Kashi waffles, peanut butter and SF jelly
    S: cucumbers, celery, yellow bell pepper with laughing cow wedge
    L: Meditteranian salad
    S: yogurt
    D: taco bake
  • PH 1 D2

Breakfast: 1 egg "muffin" (egg,mustard,red onion,lean ham, pepper) 2 slices turkey bacon, water, vitamin

Snack: 2 cups of coffee with splenda (actually tasted better to me without creamer who woulda thought?!)

Lunch: spinach salad with spinach, lean ham, ff mozarella, vinagrette dressing. Cauliflower with hummus, can of diet coke (maxing out at 3 caffeine drinks today hope that doesn't hurt me too much!)

Snack: rest of cauliflower with or without hummus, water

Dinner: taco bake (lean ground beef, black beans, rotel, green onions, black olives), water, another diet coke OOPS!

Snack: sf popsicle thing

WAY too much caffeine today!
  • P2

1: oats with cinnamon, 1/2 apple, 1/2 banana, 1 T. chopped pecans
    2: 1 T. pb
    3: rotisserie chicken (skin removed) with hummus, steamed veggies
    4: grapes
    5: grilled chicken, steamed broccoli

exercise: teaching 60-min. step class

Have a head/chest cold today. ick.
  • Woo Hoo first day of Phase 2!!! Most people are hesitant to move on, but I'm READY!!! Haha

B: Protein Shake
    L: 1/2 Jimmy John's Beach Club sandwich, wheat bread
    D: Pesto chicken with garlic broccoli

P.S. Just found out Qdoba now offers whole wheat tortillas! And I find their food is pretty SB friendly as long as your skip the queso and rice!
  • B eggs, beef, green beans, coffee
    S yogurt, 1/2 apple
    L bran muffin, milk, coffee
    S nuts
    D chicken strips, salad, blk beans, water
  • B: Crustless spinach quiche
    L: Quinoa, sd tomatoes, feta & chickpeas over mixed greens. Cheese stick.
    Sn: Cottage cheese and melon.
    S: Sloppy josephines.
    Sn: 1/2 banana with dark chocolate and pb. Cheese stick. 4 apple slices.
  • Quote: Woo Hoo first day of Phase 2!!! Most people are hesitant to move on, but I'm READY!!! Haha

B: Protein Shake
    L: 1/2 Jimmy John's Beach Club sandwich, wheat bread
    D: Pesto chicken with garlic broccoli

P.S. Just found out Qdoba now offers whole wheat tortillas! And I find their food is pretty SB friendly as long as your skip the queso and rice!
    Hate to burst your bubble, but Jimmy John's 7-grain bread is not SB friendly. It is basically white bread with some grains in it. Try it with a lettuce wrap next time.
  • Have missed writing in this thread for the last days, but don't worry, I've been on plan

B: 1/2 cup Greek Yoghurt
    S: Skinny flat white
    L: Beef and Haloumi Salad
    S: 1 chocolate dipped strawberry left over from last night's dessert
    D: TBD - Steak probably
  • Ph 1

B: 1 cup low fat yogurt with stevia, vanilla extract and a dash of cinnamon
    S: 1 Cucumber with a little SF blue cheese dressing
    L: Grilled chicken and veggie salad
    S: Probably some almonds
    D: Eggplant Lasagna
    d: Peanut butter cookie and tea with a little milk

I had to bake the cookies really early today because my sister's friends are coming over later to bake for a fundraiser and I don't wanna be tempted. But my mom is so sweet! When I told her I was worried, she was like 'you know we wouldn't let you have any!'. I'm so grateful for all of the support I'm getting at home and from friends
  • Day 1, Phase 1 (yesterday)

B- Scrambled Eggs w/low fat cheese slice
    L- Salad - Romaine, Tomato, Grilled bell peppers, cucumber, l/f Feta, Balsamic
    D- Chicken breast, baked and topped with roasted onion, garlic, bell peppers, tomato and a small grating of parmessan cheese. Served with steamed broccoli.

Day 2, Phase 1 (today)

B- Scrambled Eggs w/low fat cheese slice
    L- Salad - Romaine, Tomato, cucumber, celery, cucumber, ham, l/f mayo
    D- Pork & Chickpea chili (pork, chickpeas, onions, bell pepper, tomato, garlic, chili), served with cauliflower 'rice'

Mmm, need to sort out some snacks ....
  • Phase 2

B. Pumpkin pie overnight oats
    L. veggie salad w/chickpeas & feta (no dressing)
    S. Greek yogurt
    D. beans and greens
    S. SBD peanut butter cup dessert
  • P 1.5
    B: omelet with whatever veggies I can scavenge in the fridge, chia, rf cheese & salsa
    L: leftover soup, probably white bead & escarole
    S: apple, string cheese
    D: roasted acorn squash, greens & beans (thanks Cottage!)
  • P2

1: oats with 1/4 apple, unsweetened dried cranberries, pecans and orange zest
    2: green monster
    3: 1/2 apple, carrots and hummus
    4: another green monster (spinach, strawberries, almond milk, chocolate protein, pb)- had to run straight from body pump training to a halloween party.

exercise: still getting over that head cold so exercise will be light, cycling class and body pump training
  • PH 1 Day 3

B:egg "muffin" 2 slices turkey bacon, diet coke

S: 32 oz water , been doing homework

L: spinach salad with lean meat and ff mozarella and my new approved light casesar dressing!, diet coke

D:ended up having leftover taco salad due to being stuck in homework h e l l !

S: had a plain fat free greek yogurt with a tiny bit of sugar free fat free chocolate pudding powder mixed in (sooo good!)