NSV: October 3-9

• It's important to remember all of our victories OFF the scale too! Share your non-scale victories (NSV) here!
  • Today, I am wearing a pair of pants I've had in my summer pile for 2 years, but didn't fit. Better late than never?
  • I fit the jeans I bought over three years ago that have sat in my closet with the tags attached ever since! A weird Costco brand size, but roughly equivalent to a 30" at the Gap. Amazing!! They gave me muffin top 6 weeks ago, and while the scale has not moved in that time, my body clearly has!!
  • Are we not having a good week out there???

I've noticed that my pants and shirts are getting longer! Even my pj's! It's the little things...
  • Ok NSV here...Friday night I cheated big time on pizza after a rough night with a sick pet. Last night it sounded fun to continue the cheat, so I baked up a batch of cookies. However, in a moment of clarity, I didn't have any of them, and instead had a SBD pb cup!! I am very proud of myself and ready to get back on track after a rough week.
  • People are noticing!! Yay! Went out for a ladies night and while everyone was eating fries and cheesesteaks I had yummy shrimp and steamed clams. I feel great!
  • great choices you two!

My inlaws noticed yesterday too that I've dropped 23 pounds since I last saw them but also that while they were eating burgers, fries, chips and crabcakes, I was eating steamed shrimp and spinach!