Are Reeses PB Cups Phase 1?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Kidding

Starting P1 again today. Sigh.

Any advice? I'm trying to slim down for my wedding in June and can't get motivated for some reason
  • YOU crack me up! Congratulations on a June wedding! Once you get going on Ph1 and see the scale move, you'll find your motivation.
  • Congrats! Maybe looking at dresses will motivate you?
  • This first week and a half has definetly motivated me for my wedding!! Congrats girl!!!
  • Hi, Kristin!

The best way to get motivated to lose weight is to go try on wedding dresses. I know that would get me going. June is a long ways off, and if you start now, you'll be looking fabulous by your wedding day.

Good luck, and get those Reese's Peanut Butter Cups off your mind!
  • LOL I was like is this some kind of SBD recipe, I gotta get it lmao. What a bummer.
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding.
  • It sure is a SBD recipe!

Peanut Butter Cup
  • Quote: It sure is a SBD recipe!

Peanut Butter Cup

This stuff is DANGEROUSLY good! I love it so much that I'll occassionally double up on my daily nut servings to have it.
  • oh how I wish!! Reeses Pb eggs at Easter time are sooo evil!
  • Thank you, everyone I woke up early and made myself a green monster, rolled my chubs to the gym and am starting to feel a little more optimistic already

Thanks for the motivation!
  • Do you make the green smoothie without fruit? I Love them and had them frequently when I was calorie counting. But can't imagine what they taste like without the fruit sweetness.
  • One could only hope lol. I'm a chocolate peanut butter addict, it's gonna be a hard on to give up. And start looking at dresses, I have my eye on several that I am dying to wear and can't right now. It's really got me motivated.
  • My green smoothie was kale, spinach, cucumber, flax seed, unsweetened almond milk, natural pb and stevia. It was the absolute LATE p1 smoothie I will eat!! yuck. It needed fruit

Eggs for me and the remainder of p1.
  • Your thread title made me lol
  • LOL Kristin. Yea I figured it needed the fruit.
    Oh well I can wait. Kale is a bit bitter, maybe try it with just the spinach and cucumber?