South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 06-23-2011, 08:41 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 168/159.6/139

Height: 5'6"

Default Sounds a little corny but...

I'm really starting to love my body! As I posted last week, I went on vacation and basically ate like a pig last week. When I got home, I hopped on P1 and have been doing pretty well, but not perfectly. I braved the scale this morning, and I'm just 1/2 pound heavier than before I left for my trip. It's nice not to feel mad at myself or my body, but to be excited and feel rewarded. It definitely gives me the encouragement I need to shed these last 10 pounds. I've basically maintained my 20 pound loss for a month, but haven't broken that 140 barrier into my homestretch in the 130s. Maybe I'll be there by the end of the summer. Now I just need to reincorporate my 5x/week exercise that I put on the back burner this month.
NicoleInCt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:44 AM   #2  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Nicole, that 140 barrier is a B****! I've been floating between 140 and 142 for....3 weeks? Hopefully I'll be moving past that shortly, though

Glad you're starting to love your body! It is such a great feeling
zeffryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:34 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 168/159.6/139

Oh, no! I see how much you work out and how well you eat. If you can't break that barrier, it really must be a B****! I really haven't been working hard this past month, which is why I'm glad just to be maintaining. But now that I'm on summer vacation, I have no excuse for not upping the exercise big time. Maybe I can even be creative in finding ways to keep my kids occupied while I work out.
NicoleInCt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 161/133.8/135

Yikes! I'm so close to breaking the 140s, I hope we all make it soon. I haven't been in the 130's since my 30s. I am actually okay with the weight I am now but I figure if I break into the 130's I will be more motivated to stay there and not inch up.

Great job getting back on plan Nicole.

Zeffryn, I always like to see what you're eating, I have to try that chocolate cheesecake smoothie, it sounds delicous.
nanjmc is offline   Reply With Quote