South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 09:33 AM   #16  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

good morning,

Debbie - so sorry to hear about Rudi. Hugs to you.

My leg really flared up yesterday. I was in bed by 8, still waiting to hear from the doctor about the xrays. Have a good day every one.
take care
Sophie
Old 06-21-2011, 11:06 AM   #17  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Good morning my friends. It's been a while and I've missed visiting with you all. Just have time to stop by this morning to say hi and let you all know that I'm alive and well, just been busy taking care of myself and working outside. I'm almost afraid to mention it, but the old heart has been behaving for several weeks now and it feels oh so good. I'm hoping it's going to last a long time this time. I'm absolutely loving this warm weather and can't get enough of being outside.

Debbie, so very sorry about Rudi but there is a time that we have to let them go. It's been almost six years and I still miss my cocker but hopefully some day I'll see her on the "rainbow bridge".

to everyone else. Hope you all have a great op day.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #18  
Goals are the fuel

S/C/G: 176/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Debbie, ((HUG)). I'm very sad to hear about your dog. Animals enrich our lives so much.

CyndiM - Glad you got your partner an appointment. Isn't it sad that sometimes you have to be pushy just to start the ball rolling, without even expecting to get any answers and solutions? So many people just let it slide and don't book appointments - I'm glad you took steps to have her see someone.

Matilda - Maybe it was a silverfish? They are super freaky and sometimes show up in my bathtub. But I'm on the opposite coast so you may not have them there...

Ruth - You are always a smile bringer in the mornings I'm sure my imagination over-romanticizes your life, but I have visions of you surrounded by cascading waterfalls of delicate flowers in your garden, and hearty vegetables of every color, and cuddling your pets watching the sunrise in a lovely green forested area. Hehehe. And I agree with you - its the longest day so let's get the most out of it!

TwynnB - There's still plenty of time left in the day to get your exercise in. Sometimes your body just needs more rest in the morning.

cottagebythesea - Crafting or baking or both?!?! Sounds like an awesome day. Hope your hair appointment is uneventful in terms of power supply.

WaistingTime - Sounds like you have a productive yet relaxing day planned. Enjoy the crack slaw!

Pearlrose - Wow about the horse in traffic! Hopefully that got worked out okay.

Sophie - Hope your legs feel better soon!

TallandThin - Hello & welcome back. =) Glad to hear about your heart.

Today I've got work, then my last horse riding lesson before the upcoming show. I have several prep things to do still, so I'm feeling a little behind. Today starts Week 4 of Phase 2. I only lost 0.2 lbs this past week, but I think that's pretty good for going off plan 3 days of 7, and not exercising as often or as intense as I should have. I'm happy that I'm not demotivated by the small loss - checking in here every day is really helping me stay committed. Have a wonderful 1st day of Summer, all!
Old 06-21-2011, 01:24 PM   #19  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

at Furnace. I like the way you think!

I'm just in from three hours of hot, grubby and sweaty work helping my neighbour cut down small trees along the fenceline and shovel manure into the bed we are preparing for sweet potato starts!

I do have a basket of rainbow chard on the kitchen counter, some lilacs in a blue glass vase and two happy dogs snoozing on the couch in the back room. The yard lads just left after cutting and trimming the lawns and Donna is cleaning my kitchen.

I guess I'll spend the afternoon lying on the chaise eating chocolates and reading a schlock novel just to maintain my image for you.

Actually I'm going out there again in a few minutes to hack down some Japanese knotweed - the scourge of my life!
Closed Thread