South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 07:33 PM   #16  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good evening

Boy what a day running around. I think I am organized and have bought all my plants. Got home and while heating soup up the microwave broke down. We bought it at Costco. So DH looked looked to see if he could find the bill and he did (this is the impressive part) but the warranty was for 2 years, we have had it 2 years three months. I convinced him to go to Costco and they reimbursed up for the old one (we brought it back) and got a new one. So it never hurts to ask.

Karen - one of my friends bought a double oven stove recently and just loves it.
take care
Sophie
Old 05-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #17  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi58 View Post
TallandThin - I check back in most evenings, too. I'm just too lazy - er busy to post in the evenings.
Ditto

Today the rain got to us so we abandoned Maine for Plum Island for the day. It was just what we needed - some good birds, plenty of walking and NO RAIN!

Happy almost weekend
Closed Thread