Favorite OP meal/snack?

• So, I'm sitting here having my FF plain yogurt with cashews and SF maple syrup thinking to myself, I LOVE this. It's so great to be eating on plan and have a thought like that. Sometimes I think that when I'm eating chicken tikka masala too. So, what are your favorite OP food combos/meals?
  • I love to make a cheeseburger (turkey or beef) with cheddar cheese, tons of grilled onions, avocado, and a fried egg on top. With whatever as a veggie, though I love the cauliflower mashed potato dish.
  • Oh, there's so many! I love taco salad. Seasoned lean ground beef on top of so many vegetables- lettuce, tomato, avocado, onion, with cheese and hot sauce... And i love experimenting with omelets. Today I made one with chives, ricotta cheese, spinach and mozzarella... I just love that feeling of "oh my god, I can't believe this is LEGAL!"
  • Our favs include an OP pizza, where I use an Ezekial tortilla for each of us and put all kinds of pizza goodies on. I do measure the cheese on mine.

A new fav is a Lentil/Sweet Potato/Spinach Curry I just kind of made up. It's fabulous!

We adore spaghetti squash with homemade vegetarian spaghetti sauce.

Tonight we're having Pumpkin Nut Oatmeal with whole wheat toast. To the oatmeal I add frozen pureed pumpkin from last years garden, a little agave nectar, pumpkin pie spice and top with a nut/dried fruit mix. A dash of rice milk and it's perfect.
  • Chana masala is a huge favorite of mine, as well as my massaged kale with peanut dressing and thai cucumber salad.
  • For snack, it has to be about half a frozen banana + almond milk + cocoa powder + blender = sweet milkshake love

For a meal, it would probably be mixed grain pilaf with lots of chopped veggies and a poached egg
  • Right now my favorite vegetable is the Zucchini puffs that Natasta posted a while back. I eat them as part of a meal and as a snack. And I'm definitely hooked on ff plain yogurt w/sf jam and walnuts as my evening snack. I also had the mint protein shake that Zeff talked about and it is great.
  • Love roasted edamame for a snack. Also almond or peanut butter on a piece of dark chocolate. (Phase II)
  • Unsweetened chocolate almond milk add splenda tastes just like chocolate milk and is a great treat.
    Buffalo chicken is prob my fave thing on the planet so I mix franks red hot buffalo sauce with a lite blue cheese or ranch dressing and have it on top of loads of spinach and chix.
    Really enjoying the crock pot recipes. So easy for a go-to meal, its heaven.
    Love using FF fage greek yogurt instead of my favorite condiment sour cream, and for making tzatziki sauce (which I pour on everything).
    I make a yum chopped brussells sprouts dish with pecans, apples, parm and a lil lemon, and I love practically caramelizing zucchini. Roasting veggies is also so easy and savory.
    Excited to make baked sweet potato fries this week to accompany a burger sans bun!