South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 11:40 AM   #16  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

I grew up in Palmyra.

When you mentioned Dave and Busters I thought, "Hey, I've been there!" and then I looked at your location. And I thought, "HEY! I've been THERE!"
Old 04-07-2011, 12:06 PM   #17  

Height: 5'4"

LOL!!! Too funny . . . .
Old 04-07-2011, 01:08 PM   #18  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

For once I want to post a bit earlier than normal so morning everyone Hope there is a bit of coffee left.

Thought it was going to be a cloudy day but the sun is out and I'm out the door in a minute for a walk even though I'm all plugged up thanks to the pollen. I noticed yesterday that my car is covered with the yellow stuff.

Cottage and Matilda, hope your little ones show some improvement today.

Cyndi good for you making time for a walk while out and about. You too Heidi.

Kara, sounds like you are moving right along.

Debbie, what is your mom going to do with all that jam?

Rose, congrats on your new responsibilities or at least I hope it will be. Either way, it sounds like a good opportunity to try things out.

Karen, you are so funny...

Hope we all find the inner strength today to work our program and stay on the beach where it is so nice and warm.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #19  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Rose(TallandThin), my tiny little mom eats most of it, eventually. She does give some away but not too much. We kind of work on "shares". I do all the work, but she stirs, and also provides all the jars, sugar, etc. Her hands are shaky these days and she can't get the bubbly product into the jars any more. I always take half and end up giving it all back so I just gave it all to her this time. Wish you were around for a walk today...it's been frustrating here, so far.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:29 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Afternooon, ladies. Still no time for personals, but I hope you're all doing well. Spent the day w/ my mom and aunt (technically she's REALLY my cousin but I've always thought of her as an aunt) and had a nice relaxing day. We had lunch out and then did some shopping at a local outlet store where I got some really super deals ($4.87 for slacks...$6.97 for jeans...$1.49 for brand name flip-flops!!!) and then went back to my aunt's house so she could sew my Sergeant stripes onto my uniform shirts for me. Now I'm just relaxing in front of the TV, but I need to head out to the gym. I'm going to try to catch up w/ you ladies this weekend. Have a good one!!!
Closed Thread