South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 09:38 AM   #16  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Karen, we should be home for two weeks. I just e-mailed my mom to see if we could reserve some rooms at my parents'.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:27 AM   #17  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Replying to Bea's post from yesterday: Girl, when it's almost TOM (I start tomorrow) I am the SAME WAY. I suddenly become an insatiable bottomless pit! I crave salt, spicy, and usually vinegar, thus my pickle/pepperoncini/pepperjack cheese binge on Sunday night. And of course, sodium is exactly what every girl needs right before TOM. Don't worry sister, just drink a lot of water and know that it will pass!!!

Quick fly-by - put on a special project. Trying to figure out how to do it. Hope everyone has a great day!

Lisa
Old 04-05-2011, 10:51 AM   #18  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning, started my morning out crappy woke up 2 hours later than I normally do- somehow turned my cell phone(which is my alarm) off during the night.

Ruth - LOL- yes it is better than being buried there. Stay warm.

Debbie -So sorry to hear about Rudi- warm thoughts headed your way.

Heidi - My prayers and thoughts are with your friends today.

Linda - Hope your mom's appointment goes well.

Matilda - I hate check engine lights they always scare me...but never seem to be too bad of an issue.

Twynn - enjoy your day.

Vicki - Hope your daughter feels better soon.

Cyndi - Maine how fun!! I was thinking of going back there this summer to show my two older kids where they were born.

Melanie - Welcome to the beach

Kara - Wow, time is flying by you will gone from Germany in the blink of an eye.

Kristen -You will have to let us know how you like the bodybugg.

Karen- Isn't it hard to motivate your teens urrgh! lol

Mamma- good job on losing 7 lbs.

Lisa- Hello

So I drank a ton of water yesterday and the scale went down half a lb, so I will continue pouring in the water and see if that evens out my water retention problem- tonite we have awana so that will be fun enjoy working with the kids. Seems like I am a day ahead of eastern chickies- so tomorrow you should get sunny day and bit warmer as yesterday I had the rain and cold you have now. lol
Old 04-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #19  

Height: 5'4"

[QUOTE=weezle;3792270]Replying to Bea's post from yesterday: Girl, when it's almost TOM (I start tomorrow) I am the SAME WAY. I suddenly become an insatiable bottomless pit! I crave salt, spicy, and usually vinegar, thus my pickle/pepperoncini/pepperjack cheese binge on Sunday night. And of course, sodium is exactly what every girl needs right before TOM. Don't worry sister, just drink a lot of water and know that it will pass!!!

BLESS YOU LISA!!! I drove to work this morning and all I could think of was chips and salsa . . . . . at 6 am!!!!!

SO - when I get home tonight, I am making toasted mini-ww pitas and going to town on the salsa. It will have to do!! Oh, and having some pistachios. AND EXTRA WATER!!!!

Thanks all for the support.
Be well -
Old 04-05-2011, 12:33 PM   #20  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm chips and salsa......... (incidentally: salty, spicy, and vinegary)

FORGOT to tell everyone! I'm going to see Sara Bareilles tonight with Anna and her mom! WOOHOO! Road trip! Heading to Decatur, back to Millikin University where I went to school. Gonna be a great time, I just know it! I may be kicking myself in the morning (zzzzzzz zzzzzzzz) but it'll be worth it!
Old 04-05-2011, 04:47 PM   #21  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Afternoon everyone. I've had a busy morning. Was working outside weedeating for the past couple of hours and getting a lot accomplished until my darn weedeater decided to stop working and I bought it last summer! So that ended my yard work and am not waiting for DH to get home to take a look at it. Will probably end up taking it back to Home Depot (thank goodness they have a very good "return" policy. Now my front yard has a half completed trim job .

It was this morning but the clouds have rolled in and looks like they were right saying we were going to get more rain today and tomorrow. Won't complain though since we've had several days of wonderful sun and warm temps.

I'm so proud of my little cucumber seed starts. Almost all 16 pods are now showing some growth. Of course there are way too many for just me so will be sharing with the rest of the family. Now I'm anxious to start some squash and who knows what else?

I didn't see the pair of honkers at our pond this morning when I was walking so guess they decided not to nest on our island .

Oh my Debbie, I am so so very sorry about Rudi, especially if you have to make the decision. That is so hard. I had to do that with the "once in a lifetime" love of my life cocker almost six years ago and am still wondering if I did the right thing at the right time. My thoughts will definitely be on you and hoping you have the courage and strength to do what is right for him. Give him a chin rub for me and maybe even a scratch behind the ear. I slept on the floor with my girl for her last two nights with me. Tearing up just remembering..........

Heidi, so hoping the surgery for your friends goes smoothly.

Linda, you've got a long road ahead of you so be sure and take care of yourself too and I know your mom appreciates you being there for her.

Matilda, that your vehicle problem is minor.

CyndiM, I booked my vacation for July and I'm counting down already so go for it girl!

Melanie, "welcome" to this wonderful stretch of beach. There is always room for one more blanket. Hope you post often so we can all get to know you.

Oh Kara, crunch time! Wish we all were closer to help you.

To everyone else who has already posted and for those yet to come, . Hope you all have just the right amount of today.
Closed Thread