South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #16  
Be happy.

Has anyone else used their wii fit plus today?
Old 04-01-2011, 05:50 PM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi58 View Post
Has anyone else used their wii fit plus today?
I'll bet it did something very April Fools' like??

Okie(BellaLucia) called me this morning. Boy did she ever get me....I'm just so gullible...but to my credit she was very convincing. She is doing GREAT! just needs a computer...

Denver was beautiful today! Green and flowers everywhere. I got out on my bike for a ride. It was only 65 degrees but everyone everywhere was in a GOOD MOOD!
Old 04-01-2011, 06:10 PM   #18  
Be happy.

Yup Debbie, a very lame April Fool prank, but so unexpected that it was pretty funny. I must have used my treadmill on the 1st of April last year, cause I would have remembered.

It's so good to hear that Okie's doing well.
And that she pranked you. (I can't help it, I enjoy April Fools Day.)
Old 04-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #19  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Afternoon chickiebirds

Matilda, on your weight loss. Wish I could drink that much but with taking a diuratic for DHF I am limited on how much I can have. Sure proud of you though. Keep on drinking!

Oh Ruth, pink tulips! DD2 bought me one for my bd last month and it is just now drying up. I sure did get a lot of enjoyment every time I passed by it. Enjoy yours.

Kristen, Your Spring will come. I planted some marigolds yesterday and so enjoyed it.

Linda, will be thinking of your family and hoping for good news or at least no so bad news.

Cyndi, our dog got in trouble this morning too. He has a basketball that he is crazy about and uses his shoulder/head to roll it as fast as he can all around the yard. Great exercise for him but the problem is when he gets it stuck and can't roll it......he just barks and that gets old fast so after a few warnings, the ball is put away again until next time. dogs........can't help but love them.

Debbie, hope you had a nice warm safe trip.

Heidi, will it ever end? I am so appreciative that our rain finally stopped (at least for a while).

Diane, Poor me........will have to shop for a few summer clothes as most of last year's are too big......I'll take it.

Vicki, 3 lbs gone! Way to go and Zumba too. Bet that helps.

Karen, I should have taken one of your pills last night as I was up a long while coughing. Finally curled up in a recliner so I could let DH sleep. Of course I have aches and pains this morning but oh well.

Lisa, she is definitely a cutie. March was a rough one for me too but hey, take the 2 lbs and enjoy.......it adds up.

The sun is out and the temp is warm and I am so loving it. Worked outside this morning raking, weedeating and picking up and hauling leaves. It felt so good and the dirt smells wonderful.

My cold is still with me. Lots of coughing, especially at night.

Just finishing having a great old time trying on summer clothes and having to put most of them in the thrift store pile. What a great feeling and talk about motivation!

Well, time to get busy again. Hope you all have made a great start for April.
Closed Thread