starting Phase1 today..need support

• Hi, I am looking for buddies to help me in this battle! I would like to lose weight for my sons wedding in July and keep it off forever! I gained 25 lbs in a year, when I stopped exercising and eating mindlessly...Help me fit back into the jeans that used to be loose on me, but are now just hanging in my closet...Thanks... All are welcome!
  • I'm new too! Not to weight loss just to SB Come over to the spring Challenge!!! Lots of support there!
  • You are on the right diet! I have been on SB for almost a month now, and I LOVE it. There is so much variety, the food is healthy, and the cravings diminish after just a couple of days on plan. Even when you feel you want a dessert, you can have a coconut milkshake or ff plain yogurt with homemade SF chocolate sauce (2 of my faves). I don't get many of those impulsive "I wanna eat everything in sight" moments, and I feel good! Look through all of the wonderful recipes posted here, and you will have so much to choose from to make your journey enjoyable. Good luck!
  • Welcome! You'll find lots of buddies here!
  • This is a great place to hang out.
  • Nice to meet you. There are lots of chicks on phase one that I'm sure will offer you plenty of support during your first two weeks. Pull those jeans out from the back of the closet and hang them where you can see them every day!
  • Be sure to post regularly, the support here is wonderful!
  • How did it go for you?

I'm starting today and I need serous help meal planning, I just don't know where to post, though.