South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 08:23 AM   #31  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning all!

Porthardygurl - That sounds scary! How old is she?

Heidi - You have inspired me. I am trying to go sweetener free today just to see if I can stand it! My tea is yucky I'll be interested to see what your research shows. Seems the info is so contradictory on all types of sweeteners, artificial or not.

Yesterday my teen's team won their first basketball game so went on to a second that they lost in the final seconds of double overtime. It was very exciting and tense for the spectators! Not bad considering that other team was ranked top in their league. Today I may finally get to those scrapbooks waiting for me. Maybe Off to get my beans out of the crockpot.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:31 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

Good Morning!!

I am not sure what the day holds. I do know for sure we will go to church this morning and I have already started the laundry.

Porthardygurl-I hope everything turns out well for you girl. A sick child is always stressful.

Have a great Sunday!!
Old 03-06-2011, 10:56 AM   #33  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Morning everyone. Just time for a quick cup of joe as family is coming over for breakfast . Will check in later. Raining here so plan on doing the dreaded weight training dvd. Oh my aching body .
Old 03-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Hello chickens! DD1 has reported in from New Orleans and has not been arrested, so I can stop worrying for a bit. She seems to be having a great time. It's rainy and icky here today, and I think I'll focus on paperwork and getting organized. I was going to clean, but I am just not feeling it and it can wait.

PHG, I hope they figure out what is going on with baby and she's better soon. Little ones sure do keep you guessing.
Lisa and Jessi - so funny how you found each other here. You know I am always up for a chick meet anywhere if I can work it in.
randomandopanda - the pisco sours were great. I love tequila and margaritas though, so it's a similar taste to me. DH was away 4 mos. He is home 4/away 4 for his job.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:15 AM   #35  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Hi! Just checking in! Gonna grab some breakfast. My brother and his preggo wife are in town today so I'll be running to my parents' later on. Just another busy Sunday! Hope everyone has a great day!

Lisa
Old 03-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #36  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Happy Sunday

Finally getting here! I think we're travelling tomorrow and I should be set up with better internet next week.

We are off shortly to meet up with Kirks DD and his nephew & wife. They wanted to get together for BD's. We're going to Cali Pizza Kitchen and I have to figure out what I'm having before we leave. Enjoy what's left of your weekend, friends. PS I will get a bike ride in later. Yay!
Old 03-06-2011, 01:54 PM   #37  
Onederland or bust!!!

S/C/G: 325/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

Hey chicks! Quick check in! It's dreary and rainy here as we just had a cold front come through. Apparently it will be short lived as we're supposed to be back in the 60's tomorrow. I'm ready for spring to take full effect here! Down another pound this morning, which means I'm at my lowest since just postpartum... Over 4 years ago!!! It also means I can trade in my avatar for the 55 lbs lost chickie! Woohoo! After my evening workout I'll 'weigh in' on a couple of things. For now, I have a lot on my plate! Gotta run! <3

Amanda

PS-Schmoodle, I hate tequila and margaritas too, lol. I'm a picky drinker, which is a good thing!
Old 03-06-2011, 11:18 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Oh my...there are lots and lots of lengthy posts in here today!!! I don't have time to read them all, but I just wanted to come say hello. I hope you ladies are doing well. We had a cookout at work tonight and now my tummy hurts. I was good, for the most part, and ate a turkey burger on whole wheat instead of the regular burgers my co-workers ate...but I did have 1 cupcake for dessert, shame on me. Back on plan right this minute, though!!!

Anywho, I'll come back later and try to catch up.
Closed Thread