South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #16  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

I slept in for my birthday! DH liked that since I'm always up before the crack of dawn. I'll try to get back in a little while but right now I have Kirk working on chores and it looks better if I'm doing something other than hanging out at the computer.

Yesterday was fun! We were going to take Kirk to the Hari Krishna Vegetarian buffet but found out ahead of time that they were closed. We searched our brains and ended up at Old Country Buffet where I stuck to veg. SBD and Kirk ate a bizillion calories. He was so full he couldn't eat dinner.

Dinner will be here tonight so I'm going to stay home-bake, cook, clean, etc. Otherwise I get home too late and end up running around like crazy!

Take care everyone!
Old 03-04-2011, 01:34 PM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello everyone,

Another quick flyby for me, last day of floor duty yeh!!!!

Matilda, congratulations on your swoosh hoping for one myself we shall see.

Kara, that is fun and exciting to see old friends.

Cyndi- sorry you had to freeze in your car, hope you get it fixed soon

This weekend going prom dress shopping with DD1, DD2 will "assist" in picking out dresses for older sis hehe. DD1 made prom court so it has to be a nice dress wish us luck.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 212/ticker/170

Height: 5"6'

Hello! Well, I can't say that it is cold here in Dallas (the high is 77) but it sure is cloudy over my house right now. Happy Friday to everyone!! Weekend is here...whoohooo! except weekends are hard for me not to go out to eat and splurge...it is also hard for me because I am still on phase 1 and can't drink....I can't wait for that day I can have a glass of red wine!!!

Well hope everyone has a great and safe weekend!
Cheers

Jessica
Old 03-04-2011, 02:04 PM   #19  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Jessica - You didn't happen to relocate to Dallas from say.... Springfield, IL did you? I went to grade school and high school with a Jessica that has since moved to TX and has her own candle business. If so, that would be WILD.

So everyone, don't fret! I believe I have figured out Voodoo's problem. The new Milkbones we got her are "Optimal Health" and it says they have extra fiber for optimal digestion. We've been giving her 3+ per day because they're tiny. Hoping that's all it is! Keep sending prayers and good vibes to our puppydoo!

Lisa
Old 03-04-2011, 02:04 PM   #20  
Live, Laugh, Love

Oh for crying out loud, I just looked at your profile and saw your pic. Hi Jessi
Old 03-04-2011, 02:13 PM   #21  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Oh my word, how funny, Lisa and Jessica!
Old 03-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #22  
Live, Laugh, Love

We played volleyball and softball together. This is ridiculously crazy.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:17 PM   #23  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

You get the prize for knowing the most forum members in real life!
Old 03-04-2011, 02:19 PM   #24  
Live, Laugh, Love

It's about time I knew somebody!!!! lol
Old 03-04-2011, 02:24 PM   #25  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good morning all.. Well , actually almost good afternoon.. Is it just me? I find it really difficult trying to remember everyones name and chat thread to respond back to..Im not trying to be rude..its just why i dont respond much to peoples chat thread, though i do read them all and am wishing you all a wonderful day..

me: Its a windy windy day..another freak wind storm possibly, the siding has already come off our house. Had to phone the manager who is 5 hours away to come and fix it, but each time they say they will fix it, they never show up..which means, are dryer isnt fixed, are tap is still leaking, the wood is rotting out by the kitchen sink, the lack of insulation around the windows makes the house cold and now the siding..Did i mention, it was a year ago that they told us when we moved in ,that they would replace the doors and carpet and flooring in the house? we dont even have proper doors or frames..you can peek through the un-framed part of the door and see through to the bathroom :S Im starting to get fed up. .If only i had known when we moved into are place we rented, that there would be so many isuses..We just needed a place really badly, cause i was having our baby like..a month later...and i mean..who can resist living at the ocean?? Well.. cant complain too much i guess..we only pay 525$ a month for an oceanfront half of a house.

Meanwhile, baby girl is still sick. I cant tell if she is getting better or not though.. i thought she was sounding better but this morning she sounds worse..might have to take her back to the doctor even though i just invested in 60$ worth of medication for her...and it sucks too.. that she is teething..and not just one tooth coming in..but more like 3..she's such an unhappy girl and i dont blame her..

Well...i hope everyone else has a wonderful day..and for all my friends who appear to be turning into popsicles..bundle up and dont get sick..pack some homemade chicken soup..

Bless ya alls.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:54 PM   #26  

S/C/G: maintaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good morning all.. Well , actually almost good afternoon.. Is it just me? I find it really difficult trying to remember everyones name and chat thread to respond back to..Im not trying to be rude..its just why i dont respond much to peoples chat thread, though i do read them all and am wishing you all a wonderful day..
What works for me when I have time to do personals is to open the reply box in a second window and then type there while I scroll through the posts. Actually, I have two computer monitors so it makes it super easy except if I am on the laptop; then I have to resize the two windows to fit one screen.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:32 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 351/ticker/150

Height: 5'7.5

Can someone tell me what a "woosh" is?

I'm guessing it's a large weight drop? Perhaps of the water variety?

Happy Friday!
Old 03-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

citizenpeace! A woosh is a large weight drop after a period of not losing any weight for a while.

Last edited by cottagebythesea; 03-04-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:25 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Evening ladies...just popping in to say "hi" real quick.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:28 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezle View Post
Oh for crying out loud, I just looked at your profile and saw your pic. Hi Jessi
LOL...wow, that is crazy!!!
Closed Thread