Phase One repeats - how often?

• How often do you go back to phase one to "detox" and kick the cravings after a particularly difficult or bad eating period?

I am thinking I'll end up on phase one a lot more frequently than just the initial two weeks, even perhaps staying on the magical "phase 1.5" for as long as I can tolerate it
  • I've done a couple of days as needed but only did a full Phase 1 twice, in the beginning and last year after the holidays when I was just totally unfocused (I also did a detox diet with that. It was interesting). My maintenance is about 90% 1.5 though. I have to watch my grains and have maybe 2-3 servings/week even now.
  • I'm gonna be back on the P1 bandwagon from now until Friday night. Started eating chocolate every day last week cause some of my roommates had it in the house and now I'm craving everything!
  • Well, I'm on my second shot at phase one in about 5 weeks. I started P1 and did it pretty clean, all two weeks. However, I didn't start P2 with a plan, and my work week kinda exploded on me. By the end of that week I think I had eaten out more than I had eaten in, and none of it was on plan. I lost 10lb in the initial two weeks, and in the week that followed I gained back 5 of it (probably mostly from the salt in all that fast food). So, I decided to restart P1. This is the end of my first week back on P1, and I've re-lost that 5lb. I'm going to finish out P1 clean again, and this time really make a good plan for transitioning...
  • I plan to do a week of Phase 1 when I get back from my Texas vacation. I'll probably be totally off plan that week for at least one meal a day!
  • If I have an off weekend (they're my downfall) I usually eat Phase I for at least 3-4 days. I maintain on Phase 1.5 most days -Phase I with carrots, starchy veggies, occasional dark chocolate. Don't eat grains much.