South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 08:55 AM   #16  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

We made it over the hill!

It looks like a busy Friday for everyone! I'm going to unpack the vitamix and make my breakfast before heading to the pool.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:13 AM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Super busy morning at work but wanted to pop in to stay accountable.

Kara- I have to do one or two loads of laundry on evening when we have nothing going on or I would have laundry coming out of my ears on the weekends. I probably do 12 loads of laundry a week.

Okay gotta run everyone else enjoy your Friday, I am so Happy it is Friday and I am not oncall or anything for work this weekend so I am free.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:33 AM   #18  
TLK

Thank you for your warm welcome. One of the things about being a lurker is that you feel like you already know people who haven't a clue who you are! I hope you all have good days.

I like mashed parsnips, or roasted, though a lot of folks can't stand them. And saffron is a great spice -- try it with mild bean or veggie dishes. Or chicken soup -- yum! Thanks to Simply Recipes I discovered smoked paprika. I ordered some online, and since it came I've been putting it in just about everything. It's amazing, especially with Kale, which I love.

Anyway, since the sun is finally shining here YESYESYES I'm going to a local park to do my C25K walk. Then I have some errands to run. I will definitely take some healthy snacks with me.

TTYL

Last edited by TLK; 01-28-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 170/149/145

Morning Ladies!

tanner'smom ~ 50's? Oh that sounds so nice -- I need the hard freeze that WI has to keep the bugs under control, but I'm jonzin' for Spring just terribly!

WaistingTime ~ A GOOD wife??!! Don't buy into that...I'm sure your DH can either help or deal with it as long as he needs to! Just imagine what the house would look like if he lived alone (at least if he's anything like my DH

cottagebythesea ~ Sounds like a blast! My kiddos haven't had any snow days yet this year, but our school system seems to have multiple days off every month

Mmckellen ~ Yay!!!

tomandkara ~ Have fun with the wash...I can never seem to get to mine during the week, so I end up doing all 6 loads on Saturday!

Natasha1534 ~ Yay for 5K's! I've been waiting for more to post in our area - they are cool aren't they! My goal this year is to run a 5K by early June and work up to an 8K by September

Happy to Friday to all the Chicks I missed!
Old 01-28-2011, 10:36 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Happy Friday, chicks we made it through the week! Yesterday I had my radioactive iodine, and today I'm glowing LOL. I can't wait until this afternoon when I can have dairy again - First thing I'm going to do is drink a big glass of milk. I've missed that the most. Planning to do lots of cooking this weekend and have a clean Phase I starting tomorrow. And get back to my walking schedule, which has suffered greatly lately due to weather and illnesses. DD1 wants to get me to the gym, we'll see...

The kids are back in school today, but it's snowing pretty hard right now, so who knows how long they'll stay there?

Looking forward to a weekend of getting stuff done. Mucho cleaning to be done, and DD1 will probably come over Sunday for our cooking day.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:34 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

I got the job interview! I will let you know how it goes and whether or not I have the job.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:31 PM   #22  
Come on ONEderland!

S/C/G: 254/ticker/175

Height: 5'-7"

Thank god it's friday! G'luck to everyone out there. I'm going to eat out for lunch today- not sure what I'm going to have yet though. We'll see.
Closed Thread