South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 05:32 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 182/151/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone hope you are all having a good day. I usually don't sit down to read everyone's posts until after lunch and by then there are so many posts it's kind of intimidating, but I do read them. I just dont post myself. It's probably a result of the years just lurking.
My plans for the day were sabotaged when DD called from work this morning to tell me DGS threw up in the car on the way to preschool so SIL(soon to be ex SIL) was bringing him to my house. Of course the poor little guy was covered in vomit. I had to strip him down, give him a bath and wash his clothes. Luckily I keep extra clothes here for him. SIL works from home, you would think he could have at least taken him home first and cleaned him up. I guess that's one of the many reasons he is soon to be ex SIL. Fortunately DGS doesnt seem too sick but I didnt want to take him anywhere today so we've just been hanging out, which isn't always a good thing when it comes to my eating, but I'm staying strong.

Congratulations Marcie, have a great Anniversary, and thanks for your positive, inspirational posts.

Last edited by Sharonej; 01-19-2011 at 05:33 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:57 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Sharonej, hope your grandson gets better.

Last edited by BellaLucia; 01-19-2011 at 06:04 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:13 PM   #33  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi All!

Sharonej, yuk! Hope DGS feels better soon. I'm glad you said hi....I know you're posting on the OP thread...but I rarely get there either.

Thanks everyone for posting! Personals or apologies aren't required. I'm good in the morning because I get up so early but this time of day not so good.

I did something interesting today. I called our local food pantry and volunteered. It ends up they could use as many hours as I'd be willing to give. I'll figure out my schedule. It kept me moving and kept me from boredom eating, too. Wow! the blizzard is here and heading East, I'm sure.

to the french girl! Fun that you work with Weezle. Thanks for popping in!
Old 01-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

the french girl!

Heidi ~ I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get the all clear sign from your mammo call-back.
Closed Thread