My Ken's dressing and HFCS

• Someone asked about salad dressing and I responded that I use Ken's Tableside Caesar. It has 2g sugar per serving (ss 2 tbsp.). Initially I didn't look very closely at the label and thought the only sugars were malodextrin, but now I see that HFCS is listed as the 4th ingredient after soybean/canola oil, vinegar and water.

Realistically, I'll give up Ken's if I have to or really should (after I use up my supply, which was just a loss leader at the supermarket so I have a couple of bottles), but I would like opinions on how bad this really is. Everyone chime in if you have an opinion.
  • I think it's an individual thing. I go completely off the rails (intense desire to binge) if I have any HFCS but I know some Chicks do alright with very small amounts once in awhile. Have you noticed any problems with it?
  • I still use Ken's dressing because I have it in my fridge. A serving (at least on my bottle) is 2 tablespoons and I don't even use half of that on my salads. It hasn't seemed to make a difference to me. However, next time I need to buy dressing I will look more closely. That's just my opinion tho.