South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 01:09 PM   #16  

Height: 5ft

Good Morning ladies, I'm new here. It's great to have some place to check in each day. I hope to get to know everyone. It's cold here in Arkansas it's only 30 degrees at noon. Were not to use to being that cold. lol I'm from Iowa so I know what cold is all about lol Hubby and I retired down here, it's pretty nice over all in the winter. Well you gals have a great day i'm off to have some lunch. I'm having a chicken breast salad. Yumm
Very nice to meet everyone.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:39 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 241/232/165

Height: 5.7

hi chicas!

been off the grid for a while...herniated disc =((
things are picking up now and looking forward to gettin in a
christmas-y mood. weather here is nice n cold, blue skies,
christmas markets and glühwein abound..all we need is some snow!
Old 12-13-2010, 05:33 PM   #18  

S/C/G: maintaining

Ruth - I kept thinking about your dogs but just could not visualize them! I am not surprised that works.

So... my doctor thinks my belly ache is a .... hernia. Which is what I was guessing from my internet research. I see a surgeon in January, putting it off since it is not hurting now and I may have new insurance then. Sigh about the whole insurance game.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:47 PM   #19  
One Day At A Time

Height: 5.6

Hi chicks,

Just wanted to post what today was like for me

B - egg and ricotta with cinnamon and yoghurt
L - veg and chicken with cashew and soy sauce
D - tried some Indian beef curry but had the white rice and some Naan bread
S - some cashew nuts
S - lunch leftover

I know that dinner was off plan, trying not to beat myself over it as i ate very little, hence need for snacking. I don't actually know if i am losing weight, will check again on Thursday and if i am not, I will have to change things around me. At least I am happy that I am on some kind of plan and i haven't binge eaten just for today!

Thank you all for the support and for being there!
Old 12-13-2010, 11:44 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Evening, ladies. No time for personals, but I wanted to check in. I had training today and, while the class was pretty long, it was a lot of fun and very informative. A little background...our center has been providing tactical dispatchers for the SRT (Sheriff's Response Team) for years but the police department never asked for us to provide the same for their SWAT team on a permanent basis (they ask to "borrow" us sometimes during serious situations like a few years ago when an officer was shot and we had a standoff w/ the suspect). This has changed and, now that we've had the training today, we are going to start responding w/ SWAT as well. The tactical leader for the SWAT team is very pro-dispatch and seems to be very concerned w/ us being made a TRUE part of the team (to the point that he's going to get us body armor and schedule training days at the range so that if crap broke bad we would be able to defend ourselves) and that's very refreshing. I have a feeling life as a tactical dispatcher is about to get much busier for all of us, LOL

Okay, off to the gym. Hope you ladies had a great day!!!
Closed Thread