awesome new find

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • for the gum chewers - today I discovered chocolate mint dessert gum. OMG, reminds me of biting into a peppermint patty. I'm in heaven
  • Been there, chewed that And - did you try the key lime pie!
  • Hmmm, what brand?
    I'm thinking I might have to try that! The key lime, too if I can find it.
  • YES!! We don't have them in Canada but I'm on vacation in Las Vegas right now and discovered that amazing gum too!! I got choco-mint and key lime pie... I'm stocking up before I go back home, because I haven't had dessert in a week!
  • It's extra sugar free gum, and they also have strawberry shortcake. My favorite is definitely the key lime pie, though. I think it may be a limited edition thing. I'll be so sad when it's gone.
  • Oh man, the key lime pie is so good!
  • I've seem them but passed them up, thinking they probably didn't taste as good as they sounded. But now I'm going to have to try the mint chocolate chip, since peppermint patties are my favorite candy! I'll get some of Key lime pie on your recommendation, too!
  • I have gotten the strawberry shortcake and key lime pie. i loooove the key lime pie. will have to look for choc. mint ,also.
    Julie
  • I didn't plan on trying them, but a friend offered me a stick of the strawberry shortcake, and I was AMAZED at how much it tasted like "the real thing," so I bought the keylime pie (my favorite dessert) expecting to be disappointed, but I was surprised, and the flavor lasts longer than I expected too.

I hope it stays popular enough for them to keep it, because I really like it. Maybe I'll have to start stocking up though, just in case.
  • Quote: Been there, chewed that

We have to chew gum in the car when we go up and down at high altitude. Today's was mango mint and it sounded better than it tasted! Maybe I'm just traditional, but I will have to look up the choc. mint!
  • tried the strawberry shortcake last night. it was good, but i will definitely stick with my key lime pie.
  • I have the chocolate mint!! Yummy, but key lime pie??? OMG, I'll have to look for that!
  • I am obsessed with this stuff!! It's seriously a craving killer/really satisfies my sweet tooth!
  • I am going to have to look and see if I can find them now
  • Love, love , love the key lime pie! Can even the taste eagle brand in it. It is so freaky and wonderful!