South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 07:44 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Afternoon, everybody!!! Got some much needed rest today...I went to bed right when I got home (around 0600 hrs) and didn't wake up until 1545 hrs. Stopped by open enrollment to make my changes to my insurance for this coming year (for the first time since I've worked here, we're having to actually pay for our health insurance). Got that taken care of, hit the gym, came home and heated up some chicken enchilada soup a friend made for me, and now I'm watching Bones waiting for House to come on and catching up on my messages.

fat chick - Eeek...I feel bad calling you that, LOL Not sure I've seen you around before, so welcome to the beach!!!

Ruth - Yay for getting the planters done...I know that has to be a huge weight off your shoulders!!! Good job!!! Sorry your day got ruined, though...that sucks. But doggie loving makes EVERYTHING all better.

Cyndi - Hope your training wasn't too boring...I always find it's much easier to get up early for training if it's something interesting. Hope you had lots and lots of coffee to keep you awake!!!

wesley - Nice to see you stop by again. And yay for the scale going the RIGHT way again!!! Good luck w/ your test...hope it went well!!!

Cottage - Sounds like a busy day for you...hope you were able to get everything done you needed to get done!!! We still have leaves, too...as a matter of fact, they are just now getting to the point where they've pretty much all changed colors. And thanks for your comment on the photo.

Heidi - Thank you very much!!! Sorry you're having trouble sleeping...it's certainly understandable w/ everything that has happened. Maybe you could take a little sleep aid for a couple of days to help you out. Don't stress too much about the scale...it's probably just water weight from the sodium in the Chinese food yesterday.

Beloved - Glad you're feeling better today. Maybe next month will be your month for morning sickness. Good job making it through the milkshake craving...now just remember how bad that cookie dough made you feel before and stay away. You can do it!!! Hope your hubby is being nicer to you now...sorry he ruined your mood. Oh, and thanks for your comment on the pic.

Mmckellen - I'm SO happy to hear (umm, see or read???) you say that you won't put your tree up until after Thanksgiving. I always wait until Thanksgiving is over...I hate when people try to skip it and move on to Christmas. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Hope you can stay away from the drama as much as possible.

WaistingTime - Hope you were able to get your bike ride in!!!

Sophie - Ouch!!! Not only does it stink that you had the medical problems, but not getting to take your trip to France is a double whammy. You'll just have to make the trip twice as good when you DO get to go.

TallandThin - Sounds like you got in some good exercise and had fun doing it...good for you!!!

rdw - 7 layer taco dip DOES sound good...YUM!!! Don't forget to get your enrollment taken care of this week!!! Last year I waited until the last day (well, my supervisor at the time had told us it was the last day) and it turned out that it was actually a "make up" day instead. I learned my lesson and didn't wait this year...last year I got a nasty phone call that my insurance would be cancelled if I didn't make it over there, LOL Yay for found forgotten gift cards, LOL...6 years??? WOW!!! Have a good, but busy, week!!!

Plans for the rest of the night are to bake some whole wheat chocolate chip cookies for mom, hit the gym again, and that's pretty much it. I'm gonna catch up on some more sleep, too. Hope everybody is having a good day!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #32  

Oops, chubby, you snuck in there on me!!! Glad to hear you had a good cruise...and definitely glad to hear you weren't stuck on an un-air-conditioned ship eating SPAM, LOL
Old 11-15-2010, 07:47 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Hello Rdw1, how's it going?
Old 11-15-2010, 08:51 PM   #34  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

So today's training included lots of videotaping. I discovered I don't hate is as much as I used to (I would have developed an illness to get out of it in the old days!). I managed to get through 2 meals away with good choices and got some walking in, so not an awful day.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:32 PM   #35  

Oooooh, I almost forgot...today is 10 years that I've been working at 911. Wow...time flies.
Closed Thread