South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 11:13 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Thanks lovely ladies!
Old 11-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #32  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

What a beautiful day it is . It is supposed to be around 75 today and the Fall colors are in full swing. Morning to everyone

Ok, confession time it is. I haven't eaten anything off plan since starting one month ago today but I know that at times my portions have been too large and I also do not get all my meals and snacks in. I've got to work on those two areas.

Lex, sorry about your connection problems. We live out in the country and I still have dialup because highspeed is so darn expensive. At times, my computer is so slow I just give up and disconnect.

Ruth, sure was hoping you could finish the planters in the village yesterday but if your day is as pretty as it is here, you will enjoy being out there finishing today.

Cottage, pumpkin is my favorite pie. Bet it was good. That is the one thing that may be hard to pass on Thanksgiving. I always get the job of painting the trim on any of our projects and it goes so slow compared to what DH can do with a roller.

Twynn, not only eating off plan but stealing...LOL ...you needed to confess girl. I agree that it is especially difficult when there is more than just us to feed. I've tried several healthy receipes out on DH but he just will not eat them (good old boy raised on southern food) so now I'm fixing two different meals and at times it can be difficult but I need to do it in order to keep him happy and for myself.

Cyndi, LOL those weren't fingerprints on the sliders but rather paw and nose prints. Our bulldog charges the slider when he sees something outside that he thinks he needs to handle and sometimes he mis-judges the distance and crashes up against the glass........so they won't stay clean long. I got my walk in early this morning and it was so nice out there. May find time this afternoon to sit out on the deck with a good book.

Well time to get my laundry started so wish you all a great Sunday and hope to see you all tomorrow.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:26 PM   #33  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

TallandThin, OP pumpkin pie is one of the easiest things to make. I'm not a good crust maker so I buy a whole wheat crust from our health food store, and make the pumpkin following regular directions but I use FF evap milk and substitute an agave/splenda combo for the sugar in the pumpkin part. I got some individual ramekins last year and many times I'll just mix two pies and put one in a crust and split the rest into crustless versions.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:11 PM   #34  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

Feel queasy and dizzy all I want is a milkshake (but so far I have not given in) don't let me be getting sick

Stepdaughter is gone. I feel slightly "off" even when I am sitting. I just want to feel better. I will not get a milkshake, but man do I want one. Just yesterday I was getting comments on how good I was looking

TallandThin, I tend towards larger portions as well. I am going to start tracking calories again too, as soon as TOM hits I will, now I just feel too weird, I guess it's PMS. Hope you got your laundry done I tend to do it, but it sits folded, waiting to be put away, and I hate matching socks.

Cyndi I can never get used to DST either, I can;'t stand it at first.

Twynn, Don't feel bad about the Heath bar, just make your DD hide the rest and don't go looking around LOL

Cottage, at least you split the pie, maybe you could make some yummy OP desserts for the upcoming holidays

Ruth, I hope things get less hectic for you, I have a hard time saying 'No' and I just want to help, so I understand

Debbie, see you tomorrow!

Natasha and the rest of you that I missed I hope you all had a great weekend!!! See you tomorrow. xo

Last edited by BelovedK; 11-14-2010 at 05:50 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:33 PM   #35  
Be happy.

Hello!

We're finally back in Maine.
I've got tons to do before school in the morning, but I missed you folks and had to check in and see what's been going on while I was having trouble getting online. I'm reading back through the thread now, but I'll have to save my personals til tomorrow.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:21 PM   #36  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Since its Sunday confession time I had more than two drinks that was planned last night... however I did bring all op snacks and stuck with them....op today! Finally going to get my hair done tomorrow its been forever! Glad I don't have to work till Wednesday nice long weekend... see you lovely ladies tomorrow!
Old 11-14-2010, 08:05 PM   #37  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

Hi Heidi, Hi Rikki

I just wanted to post a quickie update, I was ready to go way off plan because of how awful I felt, but DH called from the grocery store and is going to bring me some Activia (which I think has sweeteners, but is not a milkshake, so I'll take it LOL)

I still am "off" but hope that after a good night's sleep I will feel better in the am

see you then

ETA, DH got home with my yogurt and...... what is the absolute worst thing he could possibly bring into this house???? Yep, cookie dough I got mad, and now he is in the kitchen with DD, I told him to bake all of it and take it away with him tomorrow. How COULD he?

Last edited by BelovedK; 11-14-2010 at 08:13 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:29 PM   #38  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Ouch, BelovedK! That's why I spend so much time hanging out here. Family and friends just don't understand how difficult it can be and ya'll do. Take care!
Old 11-14-2010, 09:45 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 203/198/170

Height: 5'8"

As always, it is uplifting to read about the success of others. Thanks everybody!
Old 11-14-2010, 10:03 PM   #40  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Lex, thank you so much! Here I was worrying about being able to resist the pumpkin pie and never once thought about making an "on plan" one. Now, thanks to you, I feel so much better and have the confidence that I will make it through without falling off the beach. This site is awsome! Had to look up ramekins in the dictionary and am still not quite sure what you have.....one definition said it is a dish composed largely of cheese and another said individual baking dish. I'm assuming you meant the baking dish. Told you I wasn't an experienced cook .

Beloved, no they don't have any idea how hard it is for us. I can't imagine that your husband would bring an alcoholic drink to someone who has a drinking problem but they just can't relate that to what we are going through.
Sorry you aren't feeling right and then have to fight that off too. Hang in there.

Heidi, Good to have you back home again.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Feel better BelovedK!
Old 11-14-2010, 11:58 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good evening, ladies. Had a great time at the baby shower today. Little Jaxon is pretty much set w/ all that he got today, that's for sure!!! For the first time in FOREVER I didn't dread seeing the pictures show up on Facebook. I got to spend time w/ both of my bestfriends and a few more good friends, so it was nice all the way around. And in 3 more minutes I will have officially had my current job for 10 years. CRAZY!!! I can't believe it's been that long.

From the shower...Jersey, Veronica, and me.

Closed Thread