3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Thoughtful Thursday Chat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/216534-thoughtful-thursday-chat.html)

Pearlrose 11-04-2010 01:07 PM

Hello everyone,

Just a quick check in for me as I eat my op salad :) for lunch..

Okie- good luck on the weighin

Randi- way to go on your weight loss.

I am doing so good exercise wise- now I just have to get my water intake up and make food choices completely up to par and I will be a happy camper.

BellaLucia 11-04-2010 01:34 PM

Hello ladies, I DID IT! No, not that, get your minds out of the gutter! I'm still as pure as the driven snow, ha ha! I'm deliriously happy! I have lost 35.4lbs! Next goal: Lose 40lbs by February 2011!

Ruthxxx 11-04-2010 01:39 PM

That is just wonderful news, Food Obsessed!
:carrot: :cb: :balloons: :cheer: :balloons: :cb: :carrot:

WaistingTime 11-04-2010 01:49 PM

Great job Randi and Okie:carrot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TallandThin (Post 3552719)

WT - OMG, you sound just like me. Ever since I had a melanoma removed last year, my derm has me strip naked and goes over my body inch by inch and believe me there are a lot of inches there! I just hate it and in fact cancelled my appt last month because I just couldn't face doing it. Need to reschedule some day soon.

Okay - I am going to nag you now. As a fellow melanoma survivor. Get checked! I had to do every 6 months for 5 years and my current doc would like me to come in that often too but I consider myself cured and am only doing it annually. The skin cancer is a big part of my insurance issue I mentioned. I've also had two basal cells. Red heads and sunburns. Sigh.

TallandThin 11-04-2010 02:24 PM

FO - What wonderful news! :cheer: Way to go girl! :congrat:. Your success makes me want to try even harder.

TallandThin 11-04-2010 02:32 PM

WT - Our whole family are (or were in my case) redheads. Well DH, both DD and one of our GS anyway. DH has had three basal cells removed so far, and one daughter and I have had the melanoma. I had to go in every three months during the last year and it got old fast. Don't worry, I won't let it drag out too long but I don't know which is worse, going to the dentist or stripping down for a young good looking doc :rolleyes:.

BellaLucia 11-04-2010 03:09 PM

Thanks ladies!

Heidi58 11-04-2010 04:38 PM

:broc: :carrot: Congratulations Okie! :carrot: :broc:

Arctic Stamp Queen 11-04-2010 04:43 PM

Checking in...just finished my OP lunch and am munching on some roasted almonds in dark cocoa powder. Nice little sweet treat. Heading back to work. Excited. I am going out to dinner tonight with a couple of girlfriends for yummy Thai food. I am going to have Sauteed Chicken with Brocolli and Peanut Sauce on the side to dip it in. Yummo! Cannot wait. Good food and good company.

Have a great day!

cottagebythesea 11-04-2010 05:45 PM

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: Congratulations, Okie! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: You did it!!!!!! :woohoo:

BelovedK 11-04-2010 06:33 PM

Yay Okie!!!!!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

Pearlrose, yay for you as well! :carrot::carrot:

About getting moles checked, I really need to make that appointment. I am fair skinned and have a lot of them. I hope everything is okay. Not good to put it off (like I have been doing)

I had a no good, very bad, rotten feeling day :-/ I am fine, just in a major funk at work. I didn't want to be there (which is rare, I like my job) I just wanted to get home so I could have date night with hubby, and kiss all over him because he has been really sweet lately :o :dizzy: :devil:

So, I'm gonna go for the Mexican place, with my shrimp fajita (without the wrap) or Greek food.

Natasha1534 11-04-2010 11:48 PM

Hello again, ladies. Just popping in to say hello again. Today was my niece's 16th birthday. Boy, time flies, huh??? This is my Brianna...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1274379_n.jpg

She looks a lot like my aunt Jennifer. I'm pretty much convinced it's time to lock her up in her room now. LOL

Thanks to everyone for the wishes for a safe and fun trip. I'm so excited!!! I've got another 75 minutes at work and then I'm going home and going to bed. I've decided, after talking w/ my niece and nephew, to get up early enough for us to leave out at 0800 hrs. So I skipped the gym this afternoon and I'm skipping it again tonight. I'll have to make it up later on, I guess. I'll have to do one of my favorite things tomorrow and take a long walk on the beach to get in some exercise...oh my, the horror, tee hee!!! ;)

Congratulations, Okie...awesome job!!! I'm so proud of you, girl...you kick butt!!!

Alright ladies, enjoy your weekend...I'll see you sometime Sunday night. I plan on being too busy to check in on Friday and too drunk to check in on Saturday, LOL

SouthernJudy 11-05-2010 12:00 AM

Hi Ladies just checking in, I know it's kinda late but wasn't home much today. I stayed on plan and feel great!! I have been eating a lot of boiled chicken and salads. So far so good. Thanks for being here it's great to have a place to come and read all the uplifting posts. See you tomorrow i'm off to bed. nite Nite.

Woohoo!! I lost two more lbs I forgot to tell y'all weighed this morning.