3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   On Plan Thread: November 1-Nov. 7 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/216202-plan-thread-november-1-nov-7-a.html)

jandaman 11-06-2010 02:10 PM

thx for posting ur random day emma! it made me smile...

i totally get days like that too

StarStup 11-07-2010 12:29 PM

Hello! On Plan this weekend. Here is today:

B: 2 eggs and 4 turkey bacon strips
S: tea w/ 1 tbsp ff 1/2 and 1/2, celery w/ hummus
L: turkey roll ups w/ rf cream cheese
S: not sure yet
D: kale and chicken soup

Have a good day everyone!

EmmaD 11-07-2010 12:58 PM

haha, my randomness amuses me as well. I know perfectly well what happens. I get too hungry, then I can't make a decision. I have a war inside myself about what would be "good" to eat and what wouldn't and whether it's better to eat nothing... AND when you are somewhere that only has a drug store and a fast food place to choose from, well the choice ends up being a nutrition bar and nuts. I was so happy later to find a store with brown rice sushi! That saved my day.

(Oh, and I was on public transportation, which is why I didn't have access to much variety)

ANYway, yesterday was derailed by plan changes and the arrival of 3 different types of bakery bread into my house. At least one of them was whole wheat :p

Today, Phase 2
B - coffee with 1% milk
Walking, yoga
Oatmeal with cottage cheese - sounds good, so I am going to try it. 1/2 grapefruit.
L - Spicy red bean veggie soup. Cup of black tea.
S - broccoli and orange pepper strips with hummus
S - boiled egg, celery with Laughing Cow light, low sodium V8
D - tuna steaks, baked sweet potato, spinach
Dessert - honeycrisp apple with natural peanut butter

TallandThin 11-07-2010 01:40 PM

Good morning on planers. :wave:

Emma, I can so relate to what you said about letting myself get too hungry and not being able to make a good decision. That is so me so I'm trying very hard to not let that happen.

My on plan day yesterday for phase 1.5

B - Decaf coffee w/sf creamer, 1 turkey bacon, 2 eggs, V8.
L - Leftover piece of Cod with spinach and a little leftover slaw (just cabbage with a tiny mayo and some lf yogurt).
S - Apple, 2 tsp natural peanutbutter.
D - 1 cup navy beans, cabbage w/tsp mayo and tbls yogurt.
Dessert - 2 SF fudgecicles

zeffryn 11-07-2010 01:58 PM

birthday party was alright, i had a few glasses of wine and split a beer with DH. I was up a bit this morning because of it. I always get puffy when I drink.

1: scrambled eggs with onion and spinach, chai tea steeped in almond milk
2: sweet potato, lentil and kale soup
3: cheese stick, apple
4: chicken and spinach casserole, delicata squash