Having more "sweets"...

• I have been eating more sweets this time around, Crystal Light Pink Lemonade, Sugar Free Jello and my nightly Fudgsicle. I am keeping it under the 75 cals a day, but I'm just curious if I am setting myself up for failure? Or is it better to get in the habit of having these type of "treats" instead of their sugarized versions? Anyone have an opinion?
  • Everybody is different & will weigh in with varying opinions. For me, SF items have never been a problem & I love them. They make the SB life more livable for me.
  • I hate to pretty much use the popsicles a few days but I tried to cut all sweets out the first week. Even the allowed ones. It was just too confusing for my body. I would crave them. After a while I didn't even crave them anymore. I had been in phase 2 for about 18 weeks before I decided I'm in phase 3. Even though I still want to lose, I indulge in sweets now much more often than I should. I feel like I need to get back to phase 1 just to kick 'em again. I don't think you can ever get rid of them, and even though i indulge now, it's still not half as bad as it used to be. Maybe if you just cut them out for a while and you show yourself you don't need them, the cravings subside. Then they're just simple treats. Not something you need. Does that make any sense?
  • I had sf pudding pretty much nightly for the 10 weeks that I went without once cheating. So I would say it didn't bother me at all. Other things, like some of the fudgesicles, seem to be a problem for me. Oh, I also have lots of Crystal Light with no problem either.
  • I do not see it as being bad. If you can control your cravings by only having one SF item instead of two or three - then feel free to continue to have them. However, if you begin to increase your intake or if having that SF pudding creates other cravings you give in to, then I would suggest you stop for a while. I love SF jello and pudding... it is such a great treat at the end of a good day.