Argh...need a boost.

• So I'm STILL hanging out at 175 AND since adding some things back to my diet (steel cut oats ,fruit,etc) I've been feeling all gassy and bloated--not nearly so much as before. But it still stinks. So I'm gonna go back to being super careful and see if I can get to losing again. I REALLY wanted to lose another 10 before I went back to school/work. Such a selfish girl Hope I can rev it up a bit
  • Maybe you added too much? Or maybe your body is just going to lose slowlyyyyy. Hang in there!
  • I feel the same way! It's a tough feeling! Plus my fiance is losing weight too and of course losing 2x the amount I am with about 1/2 the effort needed. I just keep telling myself that we have to stick with it! If we are diligent we will get there!
  • Just me, but try cutting back on the grains and adding more veggies. I try to only do one "grainy" thing a day or sometimes it works out with no grains at all. If I overdo the grains, I pay for it. Or, try differing the times you eat grains. I know I can only eat them later in the day or they make me want to eat all day long.
  • I'm the same way as FemmeCreole. Grains early in the day (like today, argh!) make me want to snack all.day.long. I try to have them at lunch if I'm going to have any at all, because late in the day they cause me to bloat a bit. My body doesn't react well to grains overall, but I know I need them, so I use them sparingly and in limited amounts.
  • Quote: I've been feeling all gassy and bloated--not nearly so much as before. But it still stinks.
    Your stinky comment made me laugh! My husband complained about my "gas" problem after starting SB.

Same for me with the grains as the others said. Oatmeal is usually my grain of the day. Some days I have fruit but only one serving. Are you exercising?