South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #16  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Hi girls! Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Things are SO busy lately! My parents are in Key West so I'm dog-sitting the wiener dogs until Sunday evening when they get back. Poor Chris has had to take care of Voodoo all by himself, and is a bit tired (and somewhat cranky but it's ok.) While my parents have been gone, I've been going through all my belongings, still sorting into Keep/Donate/Toss. I have gone through a lot and moved a lot to Chris' already, but still have about 20 boxes to go through in the basement, a lot of which I can't even lift.

And despite being MOO'd at for indulging in an ultimate cheese toasty last night (CYNDI.....) I've been pretty good. Down to 125. Going to keep on keepin on. On a 90+ degree day that I was going through all my clothes, I tried on shorts.... and kept trying them on and trying them on.... and only have 1 pair I can just BARELY squeeze into, so that was enough for me. They all fit in January when I went to Key West so gosh darnit, I'm gonna get back into them all.

Hope all is well with everyone else! Gotta run. Have a great day!

Lisa
Old 06-17-2010, 07:25 PM   #17  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

You do realize that you are the one who taught me the mooing thing and it's just cuz I love you. Glad to hear things are going so well in your world!
Closed Thread