South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 04:45 PM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello I have been MIA here but the last few days were a bit busy.

All the company is gone and house if picked up. Graduation and party went well and so did Mackenzie's recital on Saturday. I posted pics on FB if you are interested in seeing. I was so busy at the party I didn't take any pictures, hopefully some of my friends did lol.

This week is just play practice for DD2- the kids are out of school for the summer, have to get adjusted to only me having to get up in the house to go to work.

Hope everyone has been doing well. That is great that you raised 10K Debbie awesome.

Lisa love the new puppy.

Have a wonderful evening everyone.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

I have almost everything crossed off my procrastination list! Nap??

Heidi, glad to hear you made it back safe and sound. How many days do you have left?

KatehSparrow, it's nice when someone buys your SBD food without your even asking. The other day I was at a meeting and the plate of cupcakes that got passed had 3 apricots. No one else picked an apricot!

Natalia, others may chime in but I would suggest a slow intro into P2. Thanks for the recommend on the tv show.

Lisa, cute pup! Happy belated BD!

Pearlrose, I'm wondering if life will be more calm for you now.

I have almost finished my last pound of fresh basil from the CSA so I may go cybershopping. I have several gift cards from REI. Do you Eastern folks have stores? I think the mother of all their stores is in Denver.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:32 PM   #18  
I've lost over 15 pounds!

S/C/G: 242/225.5/170

Height: 5' 6"

Hi everyone!! Today was a pretty good day at school, we did the last lab for this school year. Now it really feels like things are winding down.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:22 PM   #19  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Hi all we have no wireless at home and the only computer that works with an ethernet cable is DW's (I am not going to admit how many internet enabled devices we own!). I hope it will be back in the morning but if I'm not here you know why.

Lisa - always good to see you back Of course I can moo at you on facebook to, so there is no escape. Cute pup and happy birthday young'un

Debbie - I can't wait until we have fresh basil Our first CSA pickup is this week. I think I ordered mostly greens and those yummy white salad turnips. Can't wait!

Okay, my time is up. Guess I'll go read a book or something
Old 05-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #20  
South Beacher

S/C/G: 230/211/175

Height: 5'7

Debbie or Cyndi How do you find a CSA in your area? I looked online but can't seem to find anything.

Tammie
Old 05-24-2010, 08:34 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 165/155.6/140

Height: 5ft. 6in

Hi all
Thought I would get sage advise and support for my next jump into phase 2, week 2. Was 1/2# up, but a total loss of 6 since I started. I know I have jumped a little all over the place with my carbs this week, from 1/2 WW English muffin to tonight; Quinoa. I haven't been consistent with the type of fruit either. Any advise out there? I do feel like I am eating alot of food and sometimes force myself to eat all required, on the other hand I have had few if any cravings. I am not the hugest morning eater, so I considered oatmeal, but may not be the best for me. It is pushing it to add the carb, as you all proably experienced. My sister said to hang in there! I know your would all advise the same! Maybe just talking to myself, I can do it and I will see results.

It is a balm 95 degrees here today, hope it is cooler there! Lisa
Old 05-24-2010, 08:48 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 415/350/245

Height: 6'3

Hello everyone some of you know I'm still on medifast but will use up my supply this weekend than its on to SB with my wife (sbweezy). All's well in the desert, wow 95 in MN it was in the low 80's today in Phoenix weird. We started P90x today and I'm already feeling the effects. I'm all over sore and I still have my C25K run tonight. gonna be hurting this week. Again I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing with you throughout my journey. Have a great evening everyone.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:11 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 283-261/198/140

Height: 5'2"

hi all been missing since Nov. Need to come back and stay. Many things have changed one being the school year is winding down so hopefully I will be around more again. Azdevils14 got to love this weather for the end of May!!!! I hiked after school today! on phase 1 day 8 and seem to be regrasping the idea of eating right. Two of the kids are jumping on plan with me this time. They want to eat healthier so they can stay in shape for sports...they eat aaaallllooottt of veges to fill up!!! well got to go just wanted to start checking in again hope to be back again tomorrow..Night all.
Closed Thread