Hello everyone.

• Just wanted to drop by and say hello. I'll be starting SB in about two weeks, as I need to finish up the Medifast packets I have. I've been dieting now since May 5th 2009 and I'm down almost 70 pounds. I loved Medifast but it is just too expensive. My wife (sbweezy) and I decided to start South Beach. This is my first real attempt at it when she was doing it about 6 years ago I really wasn't ready for the program so I never really tried. I still have quite a ways to go but I'm driven. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and learn from you pro's.
  • azdevils14! It's great that both you and your DW will be following SBD together, as you'll be able to support and motivate each other.
    See you in two weeks!
  • Welcome! And congrats on your loss so far, that is awesome! My DH is doing SB with me too and it helps so much that we're both on the same page.
  • to the Beach, and Way to go on the 70 pounds you already lost I know you will love the support you will recieve on these boards,
  • welcome Nice to meet you.
  • Hi azdevils and

Your DW had mentioned you might be joining her on SBD, so it's great that you've dropped by to introduce yourself. My hubby has adapted to this lifestyle quite well. With you both eating healthy, you'll be a great example for your kids, too.

Best wishes!
  • Welcome AZ!!
    I am new to SBD myself and so far I really am liking it and am seeing results! Congrats on your loss so far, and hope to see you at the beach soon! Lisa
  • Fancy meeting you here!! I am so proud you are doing this! The ladies here are great and will help you with motivation..(not that you wont get any from me)

I can't wait to take this journey together we will do great

LOVE YOU!
  • How sweet!
  • Quote: How sweet!

only online Debbie...we can't stand each other IRL
  • You guys are cracking me up!!

Welcome AZDevils!!