Question about Phase 2

• I've read the book, but I'm a tad confused about some aspects of phase 2 and I could use a little advice. I'm just finishing up my second week of phase two. I added a serving of whole grains to my morning the first week of phase two, and now I've added a fruit in the evenings. I'm not hungry at all, I'm pretty satisfied with what I'm eating. My original plan was to add in another carb in the evening, and the next week add in one more fruit....Well, you get the idea.

My weightloss has been a little different than some.
    week 1--2 pounds
    week 2--2 pounds
    week 3--start phase 2--5 pounds
    week 4--lost 1 pound so far.

Should I continue on with my original plan of adding in another grain serving next week?
  • I added in one more bread or one more fruit and continued on that for my Phase II because I continued to lose on it. If you can add something and continue to lose, then your calorie level must be OK. I usually cut back a little on my protein portions and amt. of cheese after starting this, since those were a little higher in Phase I for me. That 's one of the things I like about SB. You can play with it a little.
  • Thanks Anne! I think I'm going to stick with what I'm eating right now for a few weeks and see what happens. I tend to lose in spurts (always have) and that makes it hard to figure out things without having a long term trend.