Weight loss question

• I have been eating the South Beach way now for 4 weeks. The first week I lost 3lbs and now haven't lost any more weight since. I am not cheating and eating the 3 meals and 2 snacks, but nothing.

I am working out at least 30 minutes a day and drinking a minimum of 64oz of water per day.

I am a little frustrated at this point. I know I am not going to wake up one day and have dropped 10lbs..but am wondering if this weight stall has happened to anyone else?

I am going to continue to stay eating on SB (since it does make me feel better) but I just feel so defeated right now.
  • Best thing to do is post a menu...the ladies here are great at evaluating it. Maybe together we can figure it out!

(and are you measuring? are you dropping inches, but not pounds?)
  • Thanks TwynnB. I will totally measure myself...since I am probably losing inches..or at least hope I am so I can be motivated. The menu plan thing is a good idea. I will start tomorrow (sunday) add it to the weekly thread.
  • I notice you're very close to your goal weight. Sometimes that alone is enough for your body to lose reeeeally slowly. Stepping up your exercise might be the best thing to do at this point.