South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 01:47 PM   #16  
Motivated for Success!!

Height: 5'7"

Morning/Afternoon everyone!!

Cyndi, I envy your mellow day... enjoy!

Cottage, sounds like a typical contractor! That's so annoying.

Twynn, have a great day!

Ruth, wow, sounds like you have your work cut out for you! Enjoy coming home to your clean house!!

Debbie, Good luck to Bing at the evaluation tomorrow!

Karen, I hope your appt goes well! Have a great day!

Tammie, 12 years is a long time! Is it anything at all like the tv show (minus the dramatic issues obviously)? Stupid question? lol.

Chelby, I'm no help with the sauce. Thank you for posting the link to the Oprah episode. It was.... interesting.

fc, hello! have a nice day.

Heidi, hope you are able to relax... and get feisty later!!

Natalia, congrats on your success!!

Katie, good luck with the job! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I'm in the same boat over here...

Today is a very busy day for me. I'm meeting a friend to walk in about an hour, then I have to rush back home to register for Fall 2010 classes at my designated time. This has proven to be a bit stressful because my classes are either wait-listed or meet at an inconvenient time. GRRRR!! There used to be way more times/professors/class capacity/etc. (Damn budget cuts!) Then my best friend and I are meeting our moms at Palapas (our fav Mexican restaurant, lots of fresh seafood so I can stay OP!) to introduce them. I'll be exhausted and in bed early tonight!!

Have a lovely OP day today!
Old 05-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Karen, Hope you have good news!

Tammie, Hope your studying is going well-inbetween everything else!

Chelby, hope you have fun at the reunion. I just do plain fruit and add coconut or nuts.

Frances, hope you feel better soon!

Heidi,

Natalia, good job on P1!

KatehSparrow, I hope they let you know on your job soon!

LChick

Kelly, hae a nice dinner tonight!

I've been working on projects and am going to sit for an hour of Law & Order. 10 min....I think it's Bingies bath time! Kara's Beany Brownie in the oven...OP pizza for dinner! YAY for Friday night.
Old 05-14-2010, 04:24 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 195/186/140

Height: 5'6

Kelly & Debbie: Thanks. It started bothering me so much that I called them today and politely asked if they had made a decision about my application yet. They told me that decisions hadn't been made yet and they were going out soon. I guess my friend got notified early because she worked there last year and I didnt?
Old 05-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #19  

S/C/G: maintaining

So the orthopedic said my fracture is basically healed but that I do indeed have a lack of mobility in every direction. Which I knew, of course. So he is sending me for physical therapy to see if I can make more progress that way. And now I know that I can push past the pain (probably from stiffness in the rotator cuff) to work on it all. No yoga yet, no weights. But.... Debbie!!! - I can get back on my bike outside. Woo hoo.

And my son got good news today. He got a spot on the school daily broadcast show for next year. Which is good for him, but worries me a bit since it is 2 class periods a day plus a minimum of 10 hours outside of school and his other 5 classes are all AP and he will run cross country AND have to do his college applications. Phew.

Chelby - What about fruit salad without sauce? Or dipping sauce on the side?

FCM - hope you feel better soon.

Gotta get some stuff done but wanted to check in.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:52 PM   #20  
South Beacher

S/C/G: 230/211/175

Height: 5'7

LOL Kelly Some things are like the show even the DRAMA!!! LOL I hated the show when it first came out (before I ever watched it) and refused to watch it. I thought it would be all about the "bad" side of the military. I love being an army wife and am not ready to stop being one. The military community is a tight nit group like the show.

Thanks Debbie for the studying. I will be done iwht my finals tomorrow.

Linda- I made it to the meeting. I didn't have to be there till 830. I was up at 630. I usually have to be at work at 9am and am usually up by 545. So I had plenty of time. I just ahte waking up late. The play was fun. DD did great, but she is such a drama queen that the stage is her favorite place to be.

Have a good evening everyone!

Tammie
Closed Thread